#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Friendship > Hey Everyone! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Hey Everyone!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 04, 2005 16:24

Welcome to MM Rachel.....You'll have to excuse IDreamofWeinie (the Ready2BwithU fake profile troll). I'm afraid our trolls here are pretty lame and unimaginative.......but the authentic members are great!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 19:41

Welcome to the forum, Rachel. I'm new myself, and the website seemed kind of boring until I found these message boards. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 21:15

HI rachael!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 09:19

Whats your website? You are one of the few girlos who lives near LA on here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 22, 2005 02:21

Ha Ha!!
Youre Gonna Drive em all Nuts now Rach! Lol!! Hey That Includes Me too!! Stunning In Every Way, Who would not wanna Fall In Love With You!!! Way to go Babes!! lol!!
Regards
Guss
xXXXx

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2005 23:15

Dear Rachel,
first thank you that you winked me. You get a special kiss fro me, that was very sweet. Now is my turn. My name is Matthias, I am from Germany, I am tall, have blond hair and wonderful deep blue eyes. One thing I can tell you that I am attractive too and that many woman look after me. But Rachel, this is not important in life. I am a man you can trust in. I am strong, sweet, romantic, I love harmony, I am funny and I have a good character. I love God. I am a christian. That you can reach me here is my adress: sunshinecool at web.de

Kisses from a real, sweet, nice man (I am not in a relationship, I have no kids and I was never married)
Your Matthias

Available only
to logged in members