#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Business topics > Help wanted in Dallas Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Help wanted in Dallas
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 12:30

Tell me more.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 21:35

OUCH...that hurt....

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 04, 2005 08:12

BestDaddy2000 write:
Commercial real estate exec.needs help..work out of your own place or mine

Won't touch the stuff, all your Real Estate indicators turned negative last month so you are heading for a downturn in my opinion "IMP " G.M. has always been a barometer of your economic health and G.M. is a sick puppy. 30,000 people for lay off and 8 or 9 plant closing..for each plant there is 1/2 Billion dollar worth of economic life as a spin off so this will surely deal a big blow to many communities which will effect another industry and so on. You have not yet felt the effect but it is coming next year and 2007. Be ready for this. Unless Helicopter Ben does good on his word and throws away money out of a Helicopter to all of you so American can continue the illusion of prosperity. Good Luck.

BQ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 20:45

Too funny...posting a help wanted add on MM! Working at your place or mine...LOL...Gee...what are the job specs? Does it pay a good salary? How about commission? What kind of benefits come with the position? Oops! I did say position...slipped...don't want anyone reading anything between the lines here. I meant "with the job"! lol
Hey! I'm sure you will find some fine ladies with diverse talents to meet your every need! lmao