#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > Heads Up! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Heads Up!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 20:04

That's ok. You can tell everyone it was me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 07:22

An old couple walks into a sex councellor's office in Florida and asks the doctor to observe their love-making abilities. The doctor reluctantly agrees and observes the two making it out. When they're finished, the doctor informs them that they are both healthy and there's no problem with their virility! They pay the doctor's fee of $50 and leave.
Inthe next few weeks, the couple returns to the doctor's office and do the same, and each time the good doctor tells them there's nothing wrong and so they pay the $50 and go.
On their 10th visit, the doctor finally loses it and yells at them: "There is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR LOVEMAKING! What do you want to prove here??" The old man says: "We're not trying to prove anything. We're boyfriend and girlfriend and enjoy having sex with each other. We can't go to my homr because I'm married, we can't go to her home because she's married. Sheraton wants $170 for a room, Holiday Inn wants $140 . For your seessions I pay $50 each time and get $42 back from Medicare"
Isn't Florida beautiful?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 23:23

DS, I understand. Enjoy your time in the witness protection program.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 15:41

Mel,

Thanks for your play by play but, the truth be known for me at this point in my life getting involved with any non-US citizen is something that could only complicate my professional career. Not that I am beyond that changing my career path but, it would be difficult. to say the least.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 15:25

God, Mel ... you're a riot! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 22:13

DS, A swing and a miss!

Keep trying! Moonray is worth the pursuit. Lord knows I have tried. But she just won't relocate for San Diego blondes.

Too bad.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 18:54

DS, thank you for the compliment, but there are a lot of beautiful women from the U.S. too!!! ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 18:47

Moon,

It makes sense to me that someone would be interested in the Canadian Ladies on here. There are so many beautiful Northern ladies on this site.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 13, 2005 08:48

Yeah, he probably viewed the profiles of all the Canadian ladies here... lol