#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Getting My Feet Wet~&~Saying Hello To All Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Getting My Feet Wet~&~Saying Hello To All
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 03:36

Welcome dahlin...grab your cowgirl hat and following me thru the threads...we gonna have some fun...heeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw...we really are harmless...just a lotta fun! :)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 20:18

Hi Everyone,

I've been on the site since April and just now got into the forums. You all seem great! I would enjoy getting to make some friends from this site. Anyone come out to the San Francisco area - great tour guide here for wine country!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 10, 2005 04:53

SoftEkko write:
Just wanted to say hi to all, and I look forward to chatting, sharing thoughts, and getting aquainted with you also. I'm very open minded, non-judgmental and love new adventures. If you're like minded and wish to say hello, by all means, please do so. Hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend.

~Connie~

Good morning Soft, Hope this finds you well and out of harms way after the storm! Give us an update if nothing more than to let us know you are safe and alright. By they way, you have posted a very nice profile. Bill

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 15:35

Hey, ya'll!!! I'm a newby just stopping in to say hello. I just put my profile up and waiting on the pic. I have never done anything like this before. Can you believe I joined because of a dare??!! I get myself into more trouble..hehehe!! Take care.

Lisa

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 15:38

Turbopilot write:

Jeannie2000 write:
It's me again, trying to cover every newbee sight, hope Im not appearing obnoxious, dominating the whole site. Oh well just trying to make myself known like eveybody else. Now I am the newist, so I'll take advantage of it for today! Good Luck to you all!

Hello,

I think your doing a great job of getting involved here.

I wouldn't worry too much about appearing to be a MM posting virus ;-)

You are proving to everone that you not a troll/lurker 8-)

have a great evening

Aaaahhhh...could this be a newbie who has been reading the forums for awhile, but not participating?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2005 21:45

Jeannie2000 write:
It's me again, trying to cover every newbee sight, hope Im not appearing obnoxious, dominating the whole site. Oh well just trying to make myself known like eveybody else. Now I am the newist, so I'll take advantage of it for today! Good Luck to you all!

Hello,

I think your doing a great job of getting involved here.

I wouldn't worry too much about appearing to be a MM posting virus ;-)

You are proving to everone that you not a troll/lurker 8-)

have a great evening

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 20:16

NorthernCityLady write:
Hi newbys...I'm the newest newby, just stopping in to say hi. Are there any other committed Christians out there,who have a "relationship" with God, but are not "religious") (i.e., speak in "Christianese" rather than down to earth with love) either in ministry, missions, or that feel the call of God on their life, whether it's "ministry" or smiling and talking (to a homeless person on the street? My dream is to travel the world and minister (in whatever way God leads) to the poor and those who don't know Christ. I'm thinking I won't hear from many people....Hope I'm proven wrong.

You go Girl! Is there anything better in life? Hope there a men out there who understand the value of a woman sold out to Christ.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 15:40

I am new here also,
Wishing you all have an amazing evening:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 07:58

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 08, 2005 19:44

Well Miss Ekko,

Who says we can not have some fun here? Hummmmmm, Keep smiling lady! Makes ppl wonder what your thinking or doing, lol.

And thanks for the invite, I extend an offer to you as well if you are in the Los Angeles/Southern California area also.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 05, 2005 20:01

SoftEkko write:
Just wanted to say hi to all, and I look forward to chatting, sharing thoughts, and getting aquainted with you also. I'm very open minded, non-judgmental and love new adventures. If you're like minded and wish to say hello, by all means, please do so. Hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend.

~Connie~

Welcome Connie, I am sure you will have fun on MM. But then again I am not so sure how harmless some of these ladies are! Did you see the nails on CAT? (lol) Now go give them NICE ladies some competition.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 14:16

Well Hello Soft Ekko Lady,

I am new here too, but I will still entend a welcome to you also. Wish I could tell ya more about this site, but I have only been here since this last Saturday myself. But from what I have seen so far, I would say funny and positive about it. Again welcome lil cutie!