#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Ever cheat on your husband? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Ever cheat on your husband?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 03:29

Angyson write:
Statistics show that half of married women cheat on their husbands. On the other hand, all men are gentlemen and stick to their marriage vows.

If those stats are true then they must only cover canadians, cuz over here married MEN are most likely to stray and get their kicks with other chicks. They are 60 percent of the customers for our prostitutes over here. Women who are married sometimes do it too. So they both do it about equally. Monogamy is rare these days.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 30, 2006 01:30

bombshelldiva write:
Solomon is full of shit......personally I think that there are more women with intergrity than men.....I know both sexes cheat (no doubt about that) but I think men cheat way more only because its more acceptable for men to have more sex partners and screw around with more women. But if a woman does that she's considered a bunch of names (we all know what they are) but why get married if you still want other people?

ROFLMAO, Diva! He's also a fictional character.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 18:07

Angyson, Are you guilty as Charged?
or are you in these statistic's, or is this your way of confessing.
Just curious.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 10:31

Angyson write:
mamacitarica write:
No, there was never a thought in my head to do such thing to him to our children or myself as a married woman. I had respect for him, for the last name we share, for all. Family values.

Salomon used to smoke up....

Is Saloman one of your children?

NO, what about yours??? he is my cousin ....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 07:45

No, there was never a thought in my head to do such thing to him to our children or myself as a married woman. I had respect for him, for the last name we share, for all. Family values.

Salomon used to smoke up....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 11:45

GrapesOfGoodHope write:
Angyson write:
Statistics show that half of married women cheat on their husbands. On the other hand, all men are gentlemen and stick to their marriage vows.

Good to see that you are still having fun, Angy!
Trying my utmost to take your statistics seriously; perhaps it is because gentlemen do not kiss and tell, whereas women tend to confess. Could also be that men are more devious than women and never get caught out!

Or the wives are skeptical about knowing...a client of mine is in that position...she suspects, but is afraid to ask. What a horrible feeling.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 11:35

I have to disagree with grapesofgoodhope because women are smarter and tend to get away with cheating UNTIL they confess (because we have a conscience), men on the other hand, just get caught!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 11:32

Solomon is full of shit......personally I think that there are more women with intergrity than men.....I know both sexes cheat (no doubt about that) but I think men cheat way more only because its more acceptable for men to have more sex partners and screw around with more women. But if a woman does that she's considered a bunch of names (we all know what they are) but why get married if you still want other people?