#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Do millionaire men honestly want a skinny barbie doll girl or a real love? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Do millionaire men honestly want a skinny barbie doll girl or a real love?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 21:35

This is a horrible picture. Why would you put a pic like this on the site?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 27, 2009 22:14

What's with the 'as nude as possible and still be dressed' pics, dried out bleach blond hair and way too much time in the tan booth looks? I guess if you're looking for a Jersey trucking company, Tony Soprano type, that works.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 06, 2009 13:23

you are very pretty! are those extentions? bc my hair is short but i wear wigs sometimes and i hate wearing them! =P how much r good extentions i want my hair long! i feel much more appealing and feminine with longer hair.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 05, 2009 12:10

My english really sucks, but I?ll give it a try anyway.
Ofcourse a millionaire could want a "Barbie doll girl" as much as he could want the opposite of girl. Beauty isn?t the same for everybody. Someones like skinny girls, someone are more in for the opposite. We are all different,right?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 02, 2009 20:05

I agree..You can have brains and beauty---and money!!!! SO dont hate..congratulate!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 02, 2009 20:03

You go grrl!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 20, 2009 16:33

hi im new but not sure what im doing on this site

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 17, 2009 10:15

Awesome......you look gorgeous anyway....no I am not into women FYI....

YOU hit the nail on the head though and the guys who want Barbie will pay big for the Barbie that they get. You and I know what Barbie wants and it is not to be part of a man's life and help him make all that money to keep her happy. Barbie has her dream house, cars, hired help and the pool boy so she doesn't care how much her man works.

Great post

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 16, 2009 13:30

Idiots

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 27, 2009 08:46

OMG... Ladies with Barbie Doll Bodies... Let me tell you I have met many men in my life and they only want you for sex half the time... LOL!!! You tend to be superficial and ditzy... Can't take you to a corporate event and expect you to know what you are talking about if someone spouts off about the P&L for the company or maybe the projections for next years sales plan and the companies growth. Half the time you don't even know what your man does, just that he makes lots of money and you stand there and nod and maybe let out a little fake giggle. LOL!!!

Men yearn for a real woman who know how to take care of them, not how much they can rack up on thier credit card. I might not be the barbie doll, but I am very confident and men find that very sexy even if my FULL FIGUREDNESS (NOT FAT) is standing right in front of them. I will NEVER be a size 5 if I wanted to, because being anorexic looking is not cute.

MEN.... Here you go, real woman for the modern times... Want an intelligent conversation instead of someone trying to laugh at your silly jokes (that truly aren't funny), then pick a woman you would normally not pick... You might find that she is your better match.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 19, 2009 17:23

envy me bitchez haha

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 06, 2009 18:56

i have it all ! hehe..:) I am : smart, talented , pretty, capable of true love and much more..:) so i dont care what the other people say:) they only know to give bad comments and judge my tipe of girl...:) so please people..NO COMENT..B-)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 09, 2008 15:17

Quite amusing that someone could think that all millionaires are alike or want the same thing anymore than any other group of people are alike or want the same thing.

BTW, any man that says he wouldn't be interested in a barbie doll type of woman is not being honest. Barbie dolls and being a good companion are not mutually exclusive.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 02, 2008 12:58

i agree with decemberflower!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 21, 2008 17:04

That is funny lol :):):)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 03, 2008 14:13

Skinny Barbie doll type can be smart, talented and pretty capable of true love. Judging people by their looks is sheer ignorance and bigotry.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 06, 2007 23:03

I do not look at other women in jealousy for their appearance, because I believe their beauty does not reside in their physical appearance alone. I have met many physically beautiful people who have absolutley no substanance, whose general attitude about others whom they dont even know is one of a showing of disdain just because the other person is not as blessed physically as they feel they are. It is less than merciful that these same beautiful women/men are deameaning and arrogant on their part, thus making them some of the most unattractive people I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. Further the attitude of entitlement that some of these so called beautiful people have due to their appearance alone is very disconcerting.There are indeed the exceptions,it would be untruthful of me if I said I have never known a physically beautiful person with as beautiful an attitude and heart( and agian their is no jealousy as these people inspire others in many ways)..they do exist, unfortunatly it just seems they are far and inbetween. I have also met average looking men and women who became some of the most beautiful people to me because of thier personality's, the intellectual stimulation they provide in conversing with me or others, their integrity, their passions, their desires and their goals in life and about life. If I had chosen a person based on appearance alone, than I would have missed out on some of the most beautiful people and souls. As for bearing the claws when we women see another more physically attractive woman at the mall or else where, I must say that I merely admire and move on as I am completly content with the woman I am and have had no complaints thus far.To answer the question of millionaire men wanting a skinny barbie doll or a real love? I believe money or not, a man in general would PREFER the barbie doll(trophy woman)but are not incapable of falling in love with a woman who though not barbie doll size, is still gorgeous in every way.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 05, 2007 17:51

well....seeing that you had to ask, both, actually...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 22, 2007 02:03

Do you want the real love
want not the highest point want the lowest point and than fly with your new love to new higher points
diemik
you can found me in
YM
you understand this basic point to fly or not fly

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 17, 2007 22:00

festina2000 write:
They wish both, but who has that kind of luck??

Re:

iM SKINNY HAHAAH!