Cosmetic surgery Health

• View author's info posted on Feb 20, 2005 01:45

well, maybe only in the US that the bustline is the focus of sexual attention..in the Orient and Fareast, traditionally the Japanese for e.g. go for the nape of the neck, hecne kimonos cover up all of the woman's anatomy but exposes her nape..the Chinese use to go for tiny bound feet.which are also seen as alternative genitals...erotic spots vary from culture to culture but unfortunately with the over dose from American trash , men all over the world now is heavily conditioned to believe that the women's tits and butt are all that matter..what is between the ears.. is not so relevant..but then those are the men you don't really care for do you? But if that is the way you want to attach their first impression and attention..ie packaging.. I guess every one is free to choose...but I m not well endowed in that dept but have found no problem attracting successful men of my choice...men who appreciate not just my looks but the content as well..and that last longer than face-lifts...ladies try Brain-lifts..they are more durable and satifying...I have a Law degree and a Masters in Chinese and Japanese Literature..men find that very seductive even on this site..
  • 18Comments

• View author's info posted on Apr 09, 2008 10:38

well I think it depends where you live on what the customs for beauty are. There are some tribes where a huge big lip stretched is sooooooo hot. I think in Canada we tend to be less focused on the outside.
    I am 38 dd natural and not all attention is good attention trust me. Maybe one day if i need a wheel barrel to carry them around when i am 60 i will think of surgery.... or a boy toy to carry them for me lol

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info Certified Millionaire in 2008 posted on Feb 06, 2007 14:03

One of the wort parts of cosmetic surgery is the pain after wards. The majority of the pain is caused from inflammation. Liquid glucosamine helps big time with the inflammation. Plastic surgeons have been giving people Mona Vie after the patients surgery to reduce the swelling.
  • View author's info posted on Apr 19, 2006 09:15

i for one would want to enhance my breast to a full 32d or maybe a 32dd. if i had the choice, there are a few things that i would like to alter about my looks.
  • View author's info posted on Nov 21, 2005 20:26

Not to kiss up to anyone, really.....but this thread has an amazing display of beautifully and firmly endowed women discussing a surgical procedure you will never, ever need. Plastic surgeons should count their lucky stars that you women are in the minority!

Thank You

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Nov 13, 2005 00:41

I doubt that some silicone would make the difference. If any of you are to choose this option, please don't get huge ones. Not only are they an eyesore, but they likely hurt your prospects of meeting any man who will look beyond them.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 05, 2005 14:56

I advocate unnecessary surgeries...any time something foreign cuts open your body and removes or adds to it you run all sorts of risks or delayed risks. If you ever had a NECESSARY surgery you can understand this.

Now there are some procedures that can be done without surgery and can understand that to make you look/feel better..

Lord knows if I had the money what woman wouldn't like some of the body look better...there is probably not one of us that want some part of our body different than it is now...

Some are willing to take all risks to look better and that is a personal choice...some willing to jump out of an airplane regardless of the risk, and they do it for fun :)
  • View author's info posted on Jun 25, 2005 20:35

OMG, that is hilarious...if I could see your face in the photo I could of been the next in line for some of that fondling.... You are a sweetheart!!!
  • View author's info posted on Jun 18, 2005 22:47

I need a BRAIN LIFT not a face lift..

my brains are sagging and bored..
  • View author's info posted on Jun 18, 2005 09:03

I know the best way to entice This "poorboy" Is to get breast enhancement the natural way.By me ! Perscription: marathon sessions of manualism ,interupted by frequent applications of negative atmospheric pressure
    Yes , have them fondled and kissed on for hours,and hours ect. It's supposedly
    a medical fact: that if the mammary glands are subjected to repatedly being phyically manipulated enough,then they will activate and produce milk.Thus enlarging the chest appendages..
    Dammit's Natural Breast Enhancement Spa is CLOSED....due to lack-of-Business :o(
  • View author's info posted on May 07, 2005 10:34

in reference to not feeling good inside and no amount plastic surgery will help ya-- nonsense! i have always had self esteem- i also am a believer in plastic surgery- it makes me happy i do it for no one but me.. thank god for plastic surgery--
  • View author's info posted on Apr 24, 2005 17:59

i agree, do what makes you happy just like i would if ever given the opportunity. i think a lot of my modesty would be overcome if i did it. and on my end i think if i were to do it, it would end my fear of wearing a swimsuit and make my sex life even better! any takers to fund this project?........LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • View author's info posted on Apr 10, 2005 14:37

Thanks for being my friends guys! I love you all.

As long as I have a leg to stand on I'll keep dancing as fast as I can....

Lucky me.
  • View author's info posted on Apr 07, 2005 19:04

LUCKY!!!!! I still prefer to see your face... of course because of my non-lesbian personality... ;)
  • View author's info posted on Apr 06, 2005 00:19

Ok......luckysolucky is
    ME---ME is JULIA lol
    I had to hide ,had a big attack of of lets just say ..WAY TOO MUCH DRAMA....

I am so happy now to at least have a leg to stand on.

Now I shall play the Wizard of Oz,
    to Dorothy (aka hot mama)
    I give to you a pair of lovely , May you always keep your head above the water with these
    babies.
    To Lastone I give Confidence, may he keep you forever thin and warm at night.
    To the "lion"court I give
    batteries for the CHIP,
    because all nurses know that plastic surgeons don't do penis enlargements, the urologists do. The batteries will get you through till you get a referal
    it lol.
    (Seriously lioncourt,HM told me you were packin")
    OH good heavens''''''' oh god
    '''''''Did UBP sit on it???
    OMG
    OMG OMG

Perhaps we can get a transplant.......There is a guy I know, looking for hot smart chicks...who has one for a head..... he only needs one so I be he'll give us the one on top of his shoulders--- he never uses is anyway!

Lioncourt----don't run-----
    don't run, all it will take is a little nip tuck.... lol......

It will be ok by the wedding....

luckyyouluckyme
    Julia
  • View author's info posted on Apr 05, 2005 11:00

Charles "the horse". I would love to see your over sized . Seems all men like to brag about how big they are. Hmmm..wonder if you are one of those? If you did have the surgery I bet it would take away from your sexual performance. Do you really want to risk that? Didn't think so....
  • View author's info posted on Apr 04, 2005 12:26

I am painfully (well not for me) in need a penis reduction. Does one maintain sensitivity when this is done? Has it ever been done?

Charles "The Horse" Johnson
  • View author's info posted on Apr 03, 2005 14:23

Hey, Julia, how come we don't see your pretty face anymore... in a non-lesbian way of course!!!!!! haha
  • View author's info posted on Apr 02, 2005 18:10

Hey If you don't feel good on the inside I really do not think that plastic surgery will do the trick girls ....sure it will make you look better but one has to work on the self as a person and self confidence and no amount of plastic surgery can give you any of that if you don't already posses it and if you do, I am all for it as the other girls mentioned previously it can make you feel better about yourself and get you more attention and sure everyone needs attention once in a while...............LOL.
Follow - Email me when people comment