#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Boston Cream Pie anyone? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Boston Cream Pie anyone?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 12:05

uh.......GROSS

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 15:42

Back atcha Steel!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed OK?? hehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 12:54

IB thank you, I take that as a compliment. I've always considered myself like the 'girl next door.' There's a lot to be said about women like us. And I think everyone is special in her/his own way. You seem like a great lady, and I just get a kick out of your posts over on the...well, you know which thread I'm talking about lol. Starts with an 'R' :-D

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 11:05

Thanks, BBD, hotmama, S4 etc for the nice comments about me.

I think we are all beautiful, each in a unquie individual way. Saks, has the fortune of being in the model beautiful, but Steel reminds me of the lovely "girl next door" as does BBD.

So let's just accept each other for who we are, and don't slam one another for not being up to YOUR standard of beauty. It may not be theirs or even the guy interested in them.

Some guys do want that "model/actress" beauty but others want the girl nextdoor. To each their own.
Hugs,
IB

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 09:14

TomiGirl, well I think you are a wonderful person in many ways, and you deserve a great guy and I believe you'll find him too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 16:19

Steel...........Well, congratulations on overcoming that horrible affliction. You deserve a gigantic HUG and a pat on the back!! Personally speaking, I think you are lovely....inside AND out!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 07:28

TomiGirl & BBD, yep my fiery spirit is what takes me from this day to the next. And thanks for your compliments. I once started to post an article in the health section about eating disorders. At 16 I had anorexia. This was long before it had even been discussed in the media or talk shows. The general public didn't even know about it yet. It wasn't until years later that I knew what it was.

Young girls judge themselves by what society says is beautiful, and I bought into it. That's because I was very young and impressionable. Took years to finally learn to love & accept myself and be happy with who I am. I feel my best feature is my heart, which has gotten me into more fixes lol. But that's okay. I'd rather be someone who cares and has some depth to me. That's real.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 16:38

Steel....believe me I do understand. You were neither overbearing nor did you state your opinion in the wrong way. You stated it very clearly and very intelligently. As for the fiery spirit, you have that as well...otherwise you wouldn't be here!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 15, 2005 07:07

TomiGirl, thanks for understanding what I did mean. I really am not jealous of anyone. I just try to state my opinion like everyone else does. If I happen to say it in the wrong way, or seem overbearing, well please forgive me. I know I'm not considered beautiful by today's standards, and I will be the first to say that I was not born naturally intelligent as some were, but I've accepted what I have been given and I've learned to be happy with it.

I know everyone has different opinions about things and of course we are all different. That's the way it's supposed to be. And honestly, Saks and 1HM have something about them I admire. They have a fiery spirit that can get them through the tough times in life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 20:45

i always laugh when the first word out of someones mouth is you are jealous.As with you Saks you are open and very direct which is good in most cases. But i,just as you, say things to people who are much more sensitive. I do not say them with any malice in my heart but comes out that way to some. Knowing that person helps. 1HM knows you well so her opinion is different then one that doesn't. As for jealousy i have never met a woman in my life i was jealous of be it they were gorgeous or not. Some women can take the limelight with there personality and charisma and be just a nice looker but knows how to accentuate that look. And to many men she might be beautiful. But to you attractive. You might be a little envious but jealous. That depends what kind of person you are. Confident,secure, in your looks. We all have to have that certain amount of vanity to portray us at our best. Some have it more than others.
I like you Saks but that doesn't mean we wouldn't butt heads. Now i Love 1HM she is an awesome lady and a good friend although we do not get to talk alot. Don't throw stones unless you are stone free.......THEN RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 14:37

Excuse me, but I see no reason for any female here to be jealous of another female.. We all have our good points AND our bad points. Steel was just making an observation...doesn't mean she's jealous. We are all here for one reason or another, so the name calling and cat fighting is totally unnecessary. Read the topic you are posting under and stick to that particular thread. This back and forth banter is getting old!!! We should all stick together, not be rude to one another....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 12:21

Girls....I'm not jealous of either one of you, nor am I angry, insecure, or any of those other negative word descriptions you assumed to bestow upon me. I am a very secure and happy person actually : ) I stated my opinion regarding how I felt Indium acted nicely in her approach on this forum, and she got a positive reception for it. You can take it any way you want, doesn't matter to me.

And Saks(yes, I mentioned your name too), believe me, you give yourself way too much credit. There's nothing more unattractive, in both men and women, when they brag on themselves. It's tacky, no other word for it. Everyone is attractive in their own way Saks, no matter what you happen to think. I just think when a person is purposely rude to another person for no apparent reason, that just makes them ugly, plain and simple.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 04:06

Before I say anything I want to say this isn't about envy or claws or whatever.It is simply an observation based on reading these MB..Forum..things for a while now.There is a word that we still value here in the south...no I'm not trying to fight a war over that either..it's just tradition..that word is grace.I have always known that you can tell someone the unvarnished truth without hurting someone.Being graceful and dignified about telling the truth entails doing so with as little pain to the other as possible.I would think a person with a good heart would want to do that...I would.Grace..dignity...class..aren't a product of wealth,beauty or anything tangible.However,it is very evident in the way someone conducts themselves in a public way...like here...You either have it...or you don't.As beauty fades,and it does,these are the qualities that mean the most to me...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 13, 2005 21:22

Babydoll said: "You yourself have made several comments that frankly were unwarrented and if you wanted to get your point across you could have used better terms. "

Well the fact is that I got the point across and I won't have you nor anyone else tell me how to do so. Sometimes the truth hurts, sometimes it doesn't. Depends on the person receiving the truth and their self-esteem level!

I also wasn't saying that you in particular were jealous of me, I was simply stating the fact I have lived with my entire life....women are jealous and act like 'cats with claws' in my presence, in most cases without even knowing me. And it appears that several of the women on this site are acting that exact way....particularly SteeleMagnolia (there I named someone). We can all physically look as good or bad as we chose to, it all depends on the effort we put into it. I put in a lot of effort and enjoy doing so. Most women do not, and feel inferior when presented with a woman that does. There is no need for that. That was my point.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 15:19

SteelMagnolia.....the claws are showing....I know Saks and she is a very nice woman. I also know BBD, S4U, IB and other women on MM that you find wonderful. Can't you just put your anger, bitterness or whatever aside and relax? It's all just a matter of opinion....you don't have to take it so personally. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 15:16

BBD, what happened to that great picture you had up of yourself with the rose?? You should put that back up, it was a great shot and you even said it got you more attention.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 11:31

Well said babydol...I wish I had your finesse with words.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 06:49

Saks, isn't it funny though how Indium got such a positive and friendly response here on MM? Even from the ladies here. Whereas, you got plenty of attention alright, but it wasn't the kind of attention I'd call popular. What does that tell you? It tells me and the others here that Indium is a nice person, inside and out. You could learn something from her, even though she's younger than you. I can't speak for anyone else except myself on this next point, but there is nothing about you to be jealous of. Now, Indium is the REAL competition.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 06:34

Did the gay Bobster leave and turn into the gorgeous Bob11? What is UP with that?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 23:54

Please, the girl took her profile down probably because my post hit a nerve. Her profile didn't read like some sweet innocent girl. Me jealous of any of you? No, you got that part wrong babes! Everyone is beautiful in their own way....this I know. I am not bitter about anything. I found a man off this site....a beautiful doctor named hairyballs, so I am not bitter in the slightest. My ten bucks a month buys me a lot of entertainment. I do like the reading on here as of late.....it's mostly about ME!! Nice to see all the women with claws......put them away ladies before you hurt yourselves.

I am just being honest and calling things how I see them. People don't like honesty and most women I have found are very jealous of me and hence lash out as most of you have. Save for a couple of great women, like Statuesque, who is another very beautiful woman with class. Babydol I have to say, honey you are doing that bad thing with your pics and holding your arm out, ask MasRogue if that's ok or not....don't take my word for it. Don't criticize me when you are being a bitter girl on the forums....I have seen your posts lately. I also know that you get on your pedestal and have people taken off this site that you just don't like. That's not nice.

Everyone is entitled to their OPINIONS and everyone knows what opinions are like, yes.....everyone has one of those too. ;-) So lighten up and take the forum for what it is....entertainment. Sometimes we agree and sometimes we don't. I agree that the gay guy is a sicko!! Although he too is entitled to his opinion.