#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Bisexuality Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Bisexuality
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 04:19

Lexy...I have to say, your pictures are hot enough to make me consider making like a cat.....and licking pus*y!!

Now, I would never and have never crossed into that territory, but HEY I can recognize a HOT CHICK just the same as a man!! I am not intimidated at all, it's not my 'taste' so to speak ;-) Good luck Darlin'

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 01:11

Confident....talk me into being Bi??? Well, I have a feeling you could be pretty convincing about most things, but that would never happen babe! I just can't even fathom that.....sorry to disappoint you! Go look at my post in the other Bisexual thread...that says it all!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 20:15

Wow, MJ and Sexy! You two are killing me. Vegas is only an hour from me and what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Airline tickets are on me!!!

~C

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 18:40

OMG.. just saw your post... You are absolutely gorgeous... Who cares what anyone thinks!! You are superb!!!
J

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 11:16

Naw Ed she ain't no he. She is one of the she's with the several fake profiles. Just ignore her. She is tiresome. She is also bi polar and is on antidepressants. She use to be sweet but maybe she forgot to take her medicine.
See they need to strat taking that natural stuff. It would get rid of all of those toxins.......................

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 01:18

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA S16...you got me pegged babe! I am a closet lesbian, but I got tired of sitting in there with my smelly shoes! Now that everyone knows....I can come after you too. I liked your innocent, girly pose that used to be posted on your profile.........mmmmmmm making me hot to think of you! ;-) Silly girl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 21:40

I think there are mosre closet "bisexuals" than we will ever know. Sexylexy is stunning! Now don't go off and spread any rumors about me...just being honest and open.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share