#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Babeat46 is a fake: her name is Sandra Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Babeat46 is a fake: her name is Sandra
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 27, 2005 14:59

By the way...whatever human,I assume,is making these uhh..hmm silly statements,where are your testicles?Too scared to say it loud and proud...proclaim it with your name up front...pleased that you uncovered such a nefarious conspiracy to...uh....let's see..go to a lot of trouble for nothing?Defrauding the good,intelligent men of MM.Actually I believe,in a round about way,you are telling everyone on MM they are too stupid to spot a fake.Not only that...but so stupid they wouldn't GET IT that if I was gonna fake a profile I would make myself a monster georgeous female,who is NOT 47.You really believe the folks on this site are that stupid?On second thought,if I were you I wouldn't want my name attatched to such an idiot theory.LOL....haven't had this much fum in.....well since night before last.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 02, 2005 19:23

WELL I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING HERE????
ALL THESE FAKE PROFILES AND "WHY DIDN'T I HAVE ONE OF MY VERY OWN? EVERYONE ELSE DID.............

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 09:24

Ummm...Sandra, Hermelda, Isabel...whatever name you want to call yourself....it's just fiiiiiiiine with me.
You just keep on keeping on baby!! ; )

But in all seriousness...is it just the time of year for the whack jobs to come out of the woodwork or what?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share