MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Newbies > Are there any Christian men on this site? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are there any Christian men on this site?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 15:30

I'm a Christian man, just not a Christian millionaire. Thanks for the e-mail. I'm rickj9926 at the Y.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 16:26

Doctor x what do you know? I am a christian man and I have no problem with the ladies. Religious compatibilty can be as important, as anything in a relationship. Compatibity is what really matters. Oppossites attract, but likes usually last longer. Christianity promotes alot of good morals, as does any religion that promotes a moralic lifestyle.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 16:15

am basically looking for someone who shares the same attributes and principles as myself. I'm open to race and culture.I love a man who has his own style and a certain swagger about himself. A little eccentric and quirky is cool as well because I fit into that category. But I must say that I have a "thing" for my Natty Dreads (Big-Up). Gurls with a pleasant spirit and smile to match. Someone book smart as well as street smart. I love intellectually stimulating conversations. Someone who can drop that science and knowledge on me & isn't afraid to embrace what I may have to give to him in return. You must like to laugh, love & live life to the fullest. Be at least Spiritual. Please believe that there is a "Higher Power". Must like kids. They are first priority & everything I do.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 21:14

Christian women are great ..But I do have a hard time with Goerge w Bush