MillionaireMatch & Luxury Forum > Message board > A lack of decorum on the forums? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A lack of decorum on the forums?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 03, 2005 14:44

Hi Mary....thought I would give this a try and send a hello to ya in Jax. Hope doing well!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2005 06:18

Six, there are some bitter men and women "out there" who have no one. They are ticked off with the whole world, dissatisfied with themselves and their lives and need validation that they are not invisible. So they join chat groups, not to contribute to an internet discussion, but to judge, criticize and diss others. Then, when they get a "back at ya!" from one or more chatters, they can say, "See? I'm right! People are jerks everywhere."

I believe the trouble with the entire population of Earth is our bad habit of indulging in intolerance, judgement and stubborn insistence that others think the same as they do. Obviously, that's impossible.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 18, 2005 20:55

It's really just a minority who are like that in the Forum... besides having a profession and an education doesn't mean at all that the person has good manners...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 18, 2005 11:24

I could not agree with you more! Supposedly, the majority of people on this site are professional and well-educated. Why then are they showing such a lack in good manners?