#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > I need advice again Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I need advice again
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 09:58

for some reason I can't read my post now.

But Put all things short.

I really do like this one woman She is little younger than me, shorter than me, she's hispanic and I am part Asian.

However we are in the same class. I just found out a few weeks ago that she is single. She is the only person that can put a smile on my face even on my bad days just by saying my name.

I never really tried to get closer to her other than just being a small friend.
But now I feel like there is more because it seems like she might be playing with my emotions.

Just a few weeks ago I told one of my friends that's in that clas that I like this woman alot. So that day and the second day he tried playing with her telling her to go out with me. I didn't try to say much, but she told me the second day when I assume she was under pressure from my friend, that this other person liked me. She gave me her name and all, but couple of days after she told me this person already has a boyfriend. And that made me even more confused.
That night I had to leave off campus with a friend to just blow off steam, but that night and other nights all I could do was think about her.

I asked one of my closer female friends who is also friends with her to ask her if she likes me more than just as a friend, few days after she told me that she didn't like me any more than just a friend. I said ok.
But all I still could do was think about her.

One of my roommates told me that I should of just asked the girl myself, but I was too afraid too.

However he said he can help me out, so I will ask him to deliver a letter to her next time I see him.

Is that good?

Because I don't want it to seem like a harrassment
I want to still be friends with her.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 19:41

My gosh, MR, Bonnie....we're all geniuses! D, if you''re that shy, Bonnie's approach would probably be the best........maybe for a shyguy like you, my approach is too much. I stand humbled in Bonnie's shadow. (which is hard to do, because I'm much taller than her, LOL)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 01:37

DAmasvman my young man...remember 'faint heart never wins fair maiden'...all women any age loved to be pursued..and romanced...make your feelings known to her..write her a love note..that is so romantic and a dying art...send her flowers..even one long stemmed rose speaks a thousand words..if u are tongue -tied...even if she turns u down ...she will be gentle because all girls appreciate being wooed and will be moved eventually..trust an older woman who has been wooed before...we all love persistence in courtship..it is classic and never changes with time...women are emotional , we need lots of TLC and if men understands that he could have any women...good luck my dear...go get her before someone snaps her up..and if there is competition..all the better to train yourself and the winning would be divine...need some help with opening lines? good luck!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 00:08

OMG, D, Mas Rogue (genius that he is) is absolutely right. All the drama you wrote made me tired! You're not in 6th grade anymore. Go talk to her!! You don't have to ask her out right away, but make some conversation with her and see where it goes. There's nothing wrong with looking someone in the eyes and saying, "I had a great time talking with you -- would you like to go to a movie or dinner or something?"...Really. We women LIKE that......right MR??
Go for it, darlin!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 11:47

This is a no brainer my friend - go talk to the woman yourself.
Walk right up to her, explain that you'd like to have a few words with her, and perhaps invite her out for a cup of coffee at her convenience.
Explain it to her just like you did in your post.

Having friends get involved is silly - you're an adult - responsible for your own relationship.
SO GO OUT AND GET IT!!

Best of luck to you!