I think the answers that both of you gave are pretty good. There are no right or wrong but if actually get some males who post maybe we will see if they would match the way we would handle the situations. The actual interpretations of the 3 situations could be a whole other post. Thanks for the post...
my answers to the 3 are:
1. lay back in a comforting room & listen to the sound of the rain preferrably while being held by my one true love...
2. lost luggage - are only possessions to me - have fun buying more clothes.
3. tangled christmas tree lights. If the lights had a special meaning then I would take the time to untangle them & repair if necessary and replace them a better way for next year.
1. Stay home, curl up with a book or movie and play with my dog.
2. I must say I would get pretty upset if my lugage were lost, those are my belongings and I may never see them again
3. First I plug them in to see if they work, I'm not going to waste my time and untangle them if there broken. If they are worth untangeling then I will do so carefully.