#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Un-Marriage Minded Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Un-Marriage Minded
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 29, 2006 02:34

So what's the deal? I'd honestly say about 99% of everyone I've known that is married really didn't have a desire for it . . . now they are. Here I am, still wanting to find my special someone and end up married someday . . . single as it gets. :(

I suppose the cliche thing to say is that you won't find it if you're looking; it's when you're not looking that love comes your way.

I don't think I buy that because that's like saying just sit in the boat with your rod, hook, and line sitting inside and wait for a fish to jump in and hook itself.

Well, I'm still fishing, baby! (Yay! Cheesy ending!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 19:04

so true its not just you si back and relax and wait til it come lol. It's not like that i ges as talking myself and as my opinion... like me i am looking for someone to marry too i hope soon but i guess not the time yet but i didnt just sit and wait, i try to meet online maybe who knows but never jump into rush conclusion or well be a wrong ending...just be patience and if you find someone who is nice and you attract not base into that but feel too and if love is there then go for it but be sure she love you too. marriage can't be successful if only one party is inlove it must be love and love and respect and acceptance...

Hope you find what you looking for , just low that your standard maybe its too high and can't be reach :)... God bless you and more power.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 04:52

Keep Fishing.....
Good things comes to those that wait.....

Hope it does for you.....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 04:34

Okay . . . well, nevermind. I was hoping to get something rolling but looks like my membership is going to expire before anyone responds. Good luck to all.