#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > New to the site. So men are you for real & nice? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New to the site. So men are you for real & nice?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 13, 2006 00:15

Seem like there could be a lot of married men on this site or men that claim to be one thing then be someone else. But I must say, they are much better looking then all the other sites. I hope to find some great people to have chat with, have fun, and travel. Love to hear your comments.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2006 19:36

Yes Sweet NC girl us men on this site are a bunch of handsome lying toads,keep kissing us, you just might find a real prince. a prince of thieves that is,but many of the 'ladies' on this site are no better, you ought to see whats on 'offer'. You need to construct a cerebral sieve so you can winnow your way thro the maze that is here, just be care, and you will find wonderful pearls laying in between the wrecks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 10:41

I'm so real, even my picture is black or white.. No grey areas with me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 01, 2006 20:48

At the risk of starting a battle of the sexes . . .

I hope you are not suggesting that only males can be deceptive. (actually on re-reading, you do comment on women as well) The level of honesty is not much better with the opposite gender. I've gotten messages from women trying to pull all kinds of scams ranging from money for nothing, to easy immigration, to free vacations, etc. etc. - and many or most are misrepresenting their situation, profile or intentions.

The problem is not one unique to men - or - to woman. There are people of both genders who think they can pull a fast one, thinking that somehow we won't notice (????).

That said, there seem to be more than enough real, sincere, quality individuals on this site to make it worth our time to stay here and make new friends.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 01, 2006 14:06

So, what if you are nice and real? I can't imagine being anything but real. If you're not, you get one date and goodbye. Deception only gets you dumped. You've got to take me as I am. And I'm real in my profile. Sure, I've got my stuff (but fortunately its been tamed) but so does everyone. Otherwise, they wouldn't be here. I love having someone who may have a quirky side to them though I want someone who doesn't need counseling. I guess that I'm at an age where I'm comfortable with myself and if I can't get what I want then forget it. As well, I would hope that the women out there won't settle either whether its for money and security or just having a man by their side. And men, be honest. You just set yourself up for failure and make all of us look bad.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 17:33

I hope soulmates are for real. I agree with you about the friends comment.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 17:32

There are differences between men that are separated and men that just want to find a mistress. I like this site, but I have been approached by numerous married men - that state they only want someone to be there mistress. I have also found many men that state they make a ton of money and they are broke. If they were honest from the beginning then maybe we could have hit it off but they were dishonest. Men are not different then women. Women misrepresent themselves too. But if I were you I would be very careful about assuming what you read is for real.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 17:27

Congrats to the two of you. I think this site is very interesting. I have only met 2 men in person. One I dont trust and the other was really nice and successful but I dont think we were a match. I think that everyone just has to look for the red flags. I like the site because I dont get 50s per day but I wish they would change the name. It sounds soooo bad.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 01:25

I don't know about everyone else, but I am just me. If someone can just be them self and OK with it, I'm down with that!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 14:18

Hey...I think its great that you have found someone to Love... Congrats!!

I am new to this site as of 03/14/06 and have yet to become a paying member. I have yet to decide if I will.But I might.
I'm wanting to meet some great down to earth guy, who's not a player. I'm looking for someone to share our lives together. I'm not looking for any games.I'm looking for friends and maybe more.Only time will tell..

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 12:48

Hi, everyone! I haven't been on here in months and wanted to find a forum with the appropriate theme to post my comments! I started on this site back in the middle of September and met a wonderful person on here in early October (who actually lives in my city). We first met in person on October 9th and have been inseparable since then! He is the most wonderful man I have ever met! I never in a million years thought I would discover someone like him in such a seemingly unlikely place! I had heard of those who had tried online dating before and didn't have good experiences so I didn't come here with high hopes. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I took a chance on MM because I know I have met the man I am going to marry! I hope you all have great luck and find someone wonderful (if you want to!)! :)
Oh, here's a picture of us!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 12:47

Hi, everyone! I haven't been on here in months and wanted to find a forum with the appropriate theme to post my comments! I started on this site back in the middle of September and met a wonderful person on here in early October (who actually lives in my city). We first met in person on October 9th and have been inseparable since then! He is the most wonderful man I have ever met! I never in a million years thought I would discover someone like him in such a seemingly unlikely place! I had heard of those who had tried online dating before and didn't have good experiences so I didn't come here with high hopes. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I took a chance on MM because I know I have met the man I am going to marry! I hope you all have great luck and find someone wonderful (if you want to!)! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 09:35

gregarious103 write:
Personally, I love making new friends and learning new things is a hoot, but I think in the back of our minds we always hope that interesting new person will turn out to be our "soul-mate" and that's just not going to happen with a married man.

I do not understand this conceptually and it is not only this post, the same thinking permeates MM posts in many threads.

So let me ask the questions explicitly - does one's marital status determine whether they can be somebody's soulmate or not. Let's say that a person was born as a potential soulmate for ...Kathy .. but they never met. And then he got married and many years later he comes across Kathy as a married man. Does that mean he is no longer her soulmate but will through the magic of divorce become her soulmate again?

That just seems wrong. Either you are potential soulmates or you are not and one or both of you being married cannot possibly determine if that is the case or not. It can influence whether there is a realization ever of the two soulmates being together but not the very potential of it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 05:14

I too an new to this site and after browsing this particular subject, I felt a need to post my opinion.

If one expects NOT to find men at this site may married/separated, etc, think again.

Speaking for myself, I joined this site because I believe I DO understand and can appreciate the complexities in these mens' lives.

I'm looking to meet a man to share and enjoy life with... and all the fun having mutually respectful partnership/friendship can bring. And if it evolves into marriage, lucky us!

I'm here with my eyes wide open...
"Pondering the Possibilities" To expect anything more would foolish.

I wish to meet/chat with men who are GENUINE and honest about what they truly need and can appreciate what I could bring into their lives and visa versa.

Thanks for listening! :o)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 19:28

cls0373 write:
That is good to hear. I hope I meet some interesting people that turn out to be my friends. I am interested to know how long you have been on the site and do you meet the most folks chatting in the forums?

I have been a member for about 3 months now and most people I met through e-mail/wink and then real e-mail and non-MM chat cycle. Only a very small minority of MM members participate in the forums.

For the past month or so I have not sent any e-mails or winks and just respond to people who contact me and even that is quite a bit to go through.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 19:04

That is good to hear. I hope I meet some interesting people that turn out to be my friends. I am interested to know how long you have been on the site and do you meet the most folks chatting in the forums or do you meet via dating etc.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 19:03

That is good to hear. I hope I meet some interesting people that turn out to be my friends. I am interested to know how long you have been on the site and do you meet the most folks chatting in the forums?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 20:53

cls0373 write:
Not really sure what you are trying to say. If you are separated that is one thing. But if you are married and looking for a mistress that is another. As far as looking for an alter, I am not looking to get married right now. Just looking for a man with integrity.

Is it that difficult to understand? Is it that there are only two choices - looking for a mistress or looking to get married next Tuesday? I wish I felt my life was that uncomplicated and those were the only two choices but it is not. There are incredibly hard choices to make, such as about the kids, and some on MM have made them and others have not (yet). It may be that people who we meet on MM will help us make the choices that are right for us.

I for one already feel that way having heard from what must be more than two hundred people (thankfully almost none of those were guys ..). Everyone has had different experiences and no two situations are the same, but that does not make some of us less "real".

What you see in my profile is me. The good, the bad and the ugly of it. If somebody sees something in it and it resonates, the world is a better place because we connected in some, no matter how minor, way. The rest calmly proceed along and no harm is done.

And thanks to all of you who did take the time to write, you know who you are ... (and I did write everyone back).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 06:50

ok I wonder isit real persons or not Anyway Iam real and I think I will very exotic fopr you.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 03, 2006 08:33

Not really sure what you are trying to say. If you are separated that is one thing. But if you are married and looking for a mistress that is another. As far as looking for an alter, I am not looking to get married right now. Just looking for a man with integrity.