#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Have you found the one for you yet?.. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Have you found the one for you yet?..
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 14, 2013 22:20

Hi everyone started this post because there is a guy on here, who has so catched my eye and wanted to catch his eye. Have you found the one for you yet on here?. I made this post also because I feel like I have seen a guy that makes me say WOW and I would like to get to know him, don't even know his name, but if you read this and if you like what you see then please get in touch with me, as I would so like to get to know you better, feel like a Cinderella wanting for my Prince to come and find me.... Will this be a happy ending?....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 28, 2013 14:15

You need to keep it light...explore options!  I agree with Bepositive...getting too excited over just a profile (that is likely flawed for one reason or another) is going to lead to bad judgement and unsafe choices!  Relax.  Take some time to get to know a variety of people and see what really filters through as the right situation for you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 27, 2013 15:07

Q: Have you found the one for you yet?
A: No.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 15, 2013 23:39

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE   go to the BLOG site and read about dating tips from the MM Counselor.  Dont get head over heels about someone you have not met yet.  Be cautious and most importantly..BE SAFE.   Be safe  (not only with your heart) but also with your personal information.  Come to the chat room and meet real people and discuss your concernsl
\Good luck