#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > true love Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
true love
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 24, 2010 20:52

"Life is not about people showing true to your face. It's about people who remain true behind your back" It is hard hard hard to find that someone special who will truly love you and devoted to you! I am and where are you?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 10, 2011 23:44

You are soo right!! Amen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 07, 2011 07:40

yes that is true and most lady only value what you have in the bank and that is not what we call true love , to find a truelove , you have to start by build out the trust in each other to make a good foundation for future reference and also believe in each other word , true love come out from the feelings . i think it hard to find that true love ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 21, 2010 10:21

Well I thing there is a lot of people looking for true love and when someone ask them for a date the first thing they look at is that the person have to llok like a model and then how much they have in the bank. Is it a true love? Apparently for a lots of people it is. Give me a honest, caring, loving human it is all I want. I jsut hate to have someone on my side who just value what I have and not what I offer, my human values, please try to find a great person not a rich one, god will give you what you really deserve.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 28, 2010 04:32

I have only known one true love, his name was Martin Medellin, but he's in heaven now, and i'm still stuck here.(