#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Business topics > I offer 8 procent montly interest on your investment Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I offer 8 procent montly interest on your investment
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 10:18

I am an europenean private financial office owner i am offering 8 % MONTLY interest or your invested money PLUS DOUBLE COLLATEROL like a house or building .

WE pay your monthly interest directly on your account in a specific day once a month.Your money works tax free with no headachs and100 procent garantee because of collaterol wich is registered officialy in your contract until the contract last. You have the choice to chose for how long you like to invest.You can do it for as long as you want . if you like to cancel the contract just give a 30 day notice before you like to cancel it.

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 30, 2006 04:12

BlndEinstein,

I agree with you I would never do business with a person who can't write English properly unless the person would not be English, like an immigrant and trying to learn and do his or her best. The only exception is if I would know the person for many years but not on internet. It is a strong no-no.

BQ

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 08:47

I would never invest with anyone who cannot properly spell what they are trying to sell!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 29, 2006 15:57

What is a "procent" and "COLLATEROL"??? Those are financial terms I am unaware of?

Doesn't sound like much of a "garantee" to me...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 20:43

I wouldn't bother with her offer. 99.99% of all high yield programs are frauds.

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 16:21

I am aware that Forex account pays some 2% to 4% a month on some and compounded but many fold also but 8% a month is quite high..unless it is a hedge fund which short the market etc...it just sound to good to be true that is all.

BQ

BQ
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 09, 2006 05:24

cicus33 write:
I am an europenean private financial office owner i am offering 8 % MONTLY interest or your invested money PLUS DOUBLE COLLATEROL like a house or building .

WE pay your monthly interest directly on your account in a specific day once a month.Your money works tax free with no headachs and100 procent garantee because of collaterol wich is registered officialy in your contract until the contract last. You have the choice to chose for how long you like to invest.You can do it for as long as you want . if you like to cancel the contract just give a 30 day notice before you like to cancel it.

What are you in Forex trading or Real Estate programs ? Seems like a high rate return at 8 % a month; which many of us would say to good to be true.

BQ