#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > African american women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
African american women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 17, 2010 05:21

Why is so hard for african american female to find real and true love with other males from different backgrounds......Is there anyone who can answer this for me.....

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 01, 2010 16:50

If you check out interracial dating sites you will find that there are plenty of white guys and men of other ethnicities interested in Black women. It also depends on where you are. If you live in cities like NY, Chicago, etc. you'll find men are more open.

Traveling abroad is great too.  I lived in the UK this past summer and was approached by a lot of different guys from various backgrounds. I will say a smile and positive attitude goes a long way. Interracial relationships are possible. One of my dear friends is African and she recently got engaged to her Norwegian fiance. They dated for two years and he often traveled to the States to see her and vice versa. She knew he was the one after about their third date and they are very happy together. The biggest thing is just being out there to meet people and have faith that the right man will come along when you least expect, in whatever shade he's meant to be!