#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Soulmate. Does it exist? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Soulmate. Does it exist?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2011 18:09

Are you an empty soul? What is up with the world today? There seems to be a great deal of emptiness around. I am a very positive person, but what is going on?

What am I looking for? Someone real. Someone who has a heart and is not afraid to express their thoughts and feelings (whether it is how they feel or how they feel about me.) I can honestly say I experienced this from a man before. However, I was so young at the time.

Does this type of man exist as we women (men/women) get older. Yes, I know. People get more set in their ways, have walls up and seem to carry a lot of baggage. Is there anyone out there that still believes it is possible to meet someone such as a soulmate, or whom you feel a deep connection (mentally, physically, emotionally) with?

Or am I dreaming................

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2011 07:55

Yo pienso que en algĂșn lugar en este mundo tenemos una alma gemela, lo importante es buscarla, y cuando la encuentre sabremos los dos que estamos preparados para unir nuestras almas por el resto de nuestras vidas.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2011 19:11

Its posible to find some1 that ismart enough to understand you,and compasionatenough to care sincerely. Some call that a soulmate.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2011 19:39

I think there are many, many questions we all ask ourselves from time to time. The short answer to your question is yes, soulmates do exist. While it is true as we get older we become more set in our ways, have walls up along with all the excess bagage etc.

However, the one thing missing is our faith, through which ALL things possible. When you have it there is no doubt in your mind of the unlimited possibilities of the universe. There is no doubt in my mind there are many men who have the qualities you look for in a man.

I suppose as we get older we have to come to terms with our mortality which as we all know comes to soon. Your soulmate does exist you will meet them. The question are you truly ready to have them in your life.