#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Wonder why some men lie about their lives.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Wonder why some men lie about their lives....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 29, 2011 00:12

still wondering how men tell a string of lies about their lives,do they know that really drives women away?any suggestions or advice accepted or you can email me directly at (c.jantschgi@ymail.com)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 21, 2013 19:50

For laughs: one guy. not a member one pic only, says he is wealthy etc. idiot also says his eyes are brown. In the pic they are VERY CLEARLY BLUE. Use your own pics!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 29, 2013 10:40

I just joined the site and I am not wealthy but according to the Bible I read I don't need to be because the man that find it a wife find it a good thing. I have lots that I bring to the table that's worth more than silver or gold. The second guy that contacted me was a hoax. A red flag was the 1 photo picture that looks nothing like the age of the individual, and ask them for their number and it takes 24-48 hours to hear from them and the voice muzzled someone from Africa and the photo is middle eastern descent or italian. What I would say is that sites are great meeting medians it is perhaps becoming a place where there are more bad apples in the bowl as there are good, which is a pity. The screening process is the biggest obstacle especially long distance, so you have to truly do your do diligence in this area. I don't quite get it if someone deceives you from the beginning and might wind up liking you, and with me there could never be a way an individual could redeem himself  with a violation of trust so vivid. Men we love you but you must position yourselves to becoming more honest than your profiles read and some of our women as we'll. as for me I truly adore the fact that you can meet the man of your dreams right in the confinement of your own home and it could possibly turn out to bad a great fit awesome, awesome, awesome. It would take honesty on both parts to make a connect. Each of us treat one another as we would like to be treated if someone winks and you not interested be honest to verbalized that it's good positive criticism it is good for the soul. No response can be taken as rude as well as disrespectful not interested at this time is better than the two mentioned above, and besides it is just the right thing to do. Some guys stated in their profile that they don't like rude people but will not respond to a wink, but don't like rude people contradiction right. Give exactly what you want to back flow to you honesty please.may everyone have a fabulous day with whatever makes you happy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 17, 2013 17:12

For the exact same reason that women tell a string of lies.   It works. 

You tell it to 50 people  and some will believe you.

The average woman will lie about her age, her weight, whether she is attracted to you, what she enjoys, etc. etc.   They are slightly more likely to lie by implication rather than directly (Why Johnny, if you helped me with my homework I will be SOOO grateful).  But a deception is a deception.  

But there is a more important question.  I rarely see guys lie about the important stuff.   That is, guys usually lie about their job, their money, their car (it's in the shop), etc.   They rarely lie about how they spent a year doing vaccinations in Guatemala for the Peace Corp., or how good a tango dancer they are.  

I have some sympathy for you if you are dissapointed that the shallow liar you dated is broke rather than a millionaire.  But not a lot of sympathy.

Most of the important things you can't lie about.  Personality, sense of humour,  how nice you are.   They shine through on a single date.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 23, 2013 10:06

Quoting Oewerst:

I only see woman which complain and feel so many bad things, is it so hard there in USA, in north Europe woman dont complain so much

Sadly, I agree, Oewerst, but it is not just in the USA.  This site has some wonderful features that should be utilized.  If a man/woman is not being truthful or if someone is making lewd remarks BLOCK THEM and go on.  There are some great blogs/forums on here that give advice on how to spot a scammer........a must read for all new people on this site.

A good place to talk to REAL people is the chat room, I have met some wonderful people in there.  We all have choices........ignore or block the person and move on.  Sometimes you just have to weed through the bad to find the good.

Happy blogging everyone........stay positive......be happy!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 21, 2013 12:46

I only see woman which complain and feel so many bad things, is it so hard there in USA, in north Europe woman dont complain so much

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 11, 2012 12:55

First of all, assume everything that they say is not true until you find out for yourself.
Men know most women will fall for anything and they know how to get us with their nice cars and money. Most of them are in debt up to their behind. Most are married or in a relationship, most have some type of personality issue. I know this sounds strange, but in this day and time, you need to do a criminal background check and credit check on anyone you date.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2012 17:04

That may be the case, but check them out anyway. You will feel better in the long run.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2011 22:20

So true!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2011 10:12

I guess some men (and some women too to be fair) think you don't know what you need. So they try to attract you with what you are looking for and then hope to keep you with whatever they think you need. Such a waste of time!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2011 13:46

Men who lie are liars.  It is that simple.  But not all men lie.  Not all men are players.  Not all men are trying to sell themselves.  This is not meant to be personal, but the common denominator of "men who lie" is YOU.  You may want to ask yourself how is it you are attracting these type of men.  I promise you there are women on this site who have positive experiences with men who are upstanding and good men.  Food for thought.