Just thought i would say *Hi"
and hope all is well you u all.
luv ya
Cat in the West
='.'=

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 21:13

Sorry it has taken me this long to reply...I was looking for that change...I didnt stop just under the sofa lol..,..and welcome mico what a cutie..muuahhh to yall

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 08, 2005 18:35

Hey, I know what mycology is- and I even live near you...

Maybe this site does have some non-crazies (I didn't say normal) on it..

You guys ARE funny, and I think I will go look at the "for women only" as suggested...

-C

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 15:02

mycologyus write:
ha ha..you guys are funny..Or this site really has interesting people in it..haha

Hi mycologyus (geez...what the hell does THAT mean???)

Welcome and hey feel free to use Cubby and 5w as ur little lab rats lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 11:51

ha ha..you guys are funny..Or this site really has interesting people in it..haha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 09:05

Cub39 write:

wwwww123 write:
Scorp must have been talking about me Cub.

You are learning too darn fast for a journeyman.

lol

Hey I thought you retired. I put scorp down in my column. How 'bout this, you seduce and romance her in your own special Arkansas manner, and I'll go retrieve purelady from the cornfields. Then we'll have 'em pick (I mean bid) when we get back. One set of bongos for each of us, fair and square. You win either way. Yep, I'm learning fast.

Too bloo*dy fast!!! I can't keep up!! Whats all this about me being in your column? What column? ...5w 'seduce and romance me in his own special Arkansas manner'...can't WAIT to see how he will go about doing THAT!!!!!!! ; )

PURE....I'm frantically searching down the back of my chairs for loose change...how about you? How much can you scrape together? Maybe we should confer by email first as we may be able to do a deal before going to auction!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 22:41

CATTIE HELLO AND WELCOME TO LALA LAND

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 07:45

Another country? LOL Had a few of those myself..You are so bad cubby...children of the corn...lol If anyone finds the map to get out of the maze..send it to me pllleaaseee!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 16:40

pureheartedlady write:
scorpio you crack me up!! Share the meds this way lol..just kidding..maybee you should take them before you open your emails..naw just kidding. I have met some wonderful men on here (not in person) , the ones I find interesting are not in my state, but than again..I live in a corn maze..(the sleepy emoticon was to go here)..anyhoo..have a great day on here and the best to luck to everyone searching...muuahh

Funny Pure...the ones I find interesting aren't in the same COUNTRY!!! LMAO

Cute kid Cubby!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 20:18

LMHO!!!! I WUB YOU CUBSTER!! muuahh!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 04:58

scorpio you crack me up!! Share the meds this way lol..just kidding..maybee you should take them before you open your emails..naw just kidding. I have met some wonderful men on here (not in person) , the ones I find interesting are not in my state, but than again..I live in a corn maze..(the sleepy emoticon was to go here)..anyhoo..have a great day on here and the best to luck to everyone searching...muuahh

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 12:50

Hi cattie

Welcome! And dont forget to take your medication before you come into the forums lol believe me....you WILL need it!

If ever your feeling down just take a visit to the pictures for women only...you will soon feel better!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 11:30

Hi Cattiewest & welcome!

It's great to see another fellow Canadian on MM. Just join in & have fun. The message board is generally the most active.

Good luck in your search.