#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > A GOOD MAN Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A GOOD MAN
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 18:05

IS THERE ANY SUCH THING ON HERE OR DO I AHVE TO BE 5.3 AND 105 I AM A GOOD WOMAN THAT OWNS MY OWN BUSINESS AND WANT TO FIND A ROMANTIC CARINGSPONTANEOUS MAN THAT WANTS A RELATIONSHIP IS HE HERE

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 01, 2005 22:40

You know not all guys on here are timid and shy. In fact, I would think many are quite aggressive and persistent given the number of beautiful, intelligent, and/or successful women on here. Hell, a guy would be a fool not to be!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 01, 2005 22:10

It's perhaps not that easy in the Ukraine, Vesennia. So why don't you visit North America. Do you know how many men would just drool over a sweet, young thing like you? Save up for a vacation to Florida! Confidentwithaheart lives there!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 22:05

Louis -
And I thought I was an optimistic soul. You must be a "the cup is always half full" kinda guy. Comprendez vous? Comment dit-on en Francais?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 12:38

its not that easy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 02:03

Dear Cat...
There are many good, sweet men on MillionaireMatch, so you've come to the right place if you're a businesswoman looking for a white collar boy. But do not be discouraged if you aren't getting any responses. That's what MM men do. They don't respond.

They are all very timid and shy, and, as YOU probably did, were overwhelmed by the surplus of hotties on this site and are temporarily (or chronically) paralysed with indecision on who to contact, so they just don't.

If you want to rattle them out of their covert comas, check the profiles and if someone catches your eye, go to his profile. Your visit will show up on his MM account and he will know you've been checking him out. THEN, if you want him to know you are MORE interested, save him into your favourites file. That shows up in his account too and sometimes they get the hint if you bookmark them.
lol
Above all, have fun searching, consider men from other states and provinces as they often have the resources to arrange to meet you one of these days, and one more word of advice ... beware the forum-flamers. The forum is fun to read, post and interact in, but eventually, some ridiculous toad will say something rude or insulting to you. Just hope that if you do choose to join us, we will all know you by then and collectively gang up on the flamer in your defense and snuff out their puny little fire!
LOL
It's not really that bad. Now get searching! And good luck!