#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > What not to do on a the first date: Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What not to do on a the first date:
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 14:43

Here is the best advice for those who just can't seem to get past a date or two:

1. Don't reveal too much about yourself too early. There will be plenty of time for that if you get another date.

2. Ask questions, but not too many.
Have a genuine desire to learn more about the person without being noisy.

3. Do not expect more than a hug, even if you are aching to do more. If it goes farther, neither will develop the trust necessary to develop a solid foundation for something lasting. Keep your cool, and see what develops.

4. Guys: say that you would like to see them again, if you want to. Do not leave things dangling. If you do not want to continue, give them a gentle, and kind idea that it is over. This gives closure, and does not leave anyone wondering. Honesty is good, even if it is a little brutal.

5. Be yourself. If you are not, you certainly set yourself up for disaster, when your true identity comes out. The other person will either like you, or they will not. It is just a gamble, so do so.

6. Ask me questions. Tell me what you think. Give me your thoughts.

Over and out all you hotties!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 01, 2006 10:35

This is great advice! I think the book "Mars and Venus on a Date" had some simliar tips and as hard as they may be to follow, they're good ideas.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share