#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > I'm honest and seriously looking, where're the women? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I'm honest and seriously looking, where're the women?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 12, 2012 14:13

I am not a scammer or cheater, not married playing games. I am single and seriously looking for the one woman who will share her life with me, and let me share my life with her. I am younger than my age physically, and like to have fun still.
I have contacted every woman in my state that I found attractive, which is every one except just a couple. I recieved replies from only 2, and a second reply from only 1 of them, and nothing even from her since.
Why? What's wrong with my profile. Everything I wrote in it is the honest truth and from my heart.
I don't understand if so many women on the site say they are looking for a long term relationship/marriage why do they just pass me by?
If any woman reading this is interested, let me know. I have nothing but a job here to hold me here, and that can change if necessary, to go to you. Providing you are living in a place with a climate similar to mine, certainly not colder. ;) I like the warm year-round weather.
Anyway, I'm just curious - what's it gonna take to find you? A million dollars? Sorry, I don't have that, but I do have a heart full of love ready to share.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 03, 2013 22:52

yo any hoes wanna meet up i have a shit load of beez and gasoline .... who wants to party ? LOL

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 03, 2013 22:37

Quoting waterbabyfl:

you are aware this is a millionaire website?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea cuz youre gonna get a MILLIONAIRE LOL

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 06, 2012 16:36

I just read your profile and this is my view from a female perspective.  I would cut it down quite a bit.  You repeat a lot.  Make it simple.  Don't dwell so much on your healthy life style - that is with all the explanations about greasy food and sugary food.  My mom was a vegetarian and it is almost a religion.  Not a lot of people at ths age eat that healthy.  I would soft pedal it and as they get to know you, they will get more information from you.  But don't overwhelm them with so much information right away.  I am a very honest person but too much information at once can scare someone away. Also, don't mention you are no longer a paid member.  That doesn't matter.  I've "edited" your profile and I'm sure you could probably do the same for mine. this what I would suggest.  Just a thought.  And again, this is just from my perspective.  You have some nice humor in there.  I like that
I am a widower now looking for the one woman to share my life with. I'm a well adjusted guy, confident, easy going, friendly, loving, relaxed and casual yet can be serious, romantic at times (I admit I'm no Casanova). I'm faithful, honest and sincere, love to laugh and am looking for someone with the same values. I'm not afraid of difficulties. I know that life can be very difficult; I know the value of life.
I enjoy the outdoors, and doing as much as possible outside - jogging, walking, hiking, camping, biking, off-roading, and enjoy walking on a beach (although it is a 5 hour drive away).
I’m healthy and try to keep fit and eat healthy. I am a casual guy - shorts (or jeans) and t-shirts mostly. I don't even own a suit. I do have a tux that I wore once for a band gig. I am a musician. I play sax (tenor, alto, bari), clarinet, guitar, bass.
I believe in love and my heart is open for love.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 05, 2012 17:15

luckcarvin5string,
Wow! you are very sincere in his words (his profile is correct and you say what you feel)
Your profile has nothing bad, just that you should be patient, remember you are looking for the right person to complement their life. Is not easy.

Here there are many men and women like you, and still are alone. It should say it is not easy (not counting new members who sign up every day looking for their soul mate).

You should start with having friends, and give opportunities to other women (I'm sure there are women who write or wink at you).

Patience is my advice 
good luck.-

France

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 22, 2012 14:36

Hi Carvin5String - you do indeed have a nice profile and you're a good-looking man with solid values.  The only thing I can see in your profile that might be creating the roadblock is your preference for a woman who is at least 7 years younger than yourself.  Broadening the age range to include your peers might generate more matches. 
I've noticed that the vast majority of men in their fifties are looking for considerably younger women.  For some women an older man may seem like an attractive match and you certainly would be, but not all women seek an older man.  I, for example, would not consider a man 7 years older.
PS:  I spent a few years with a guy my age who looked like an older man (he was prematurely grey and very weathered from rough, outdoor work) but that made me look like a younger woman!  It was fun.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 01, 2012 03:16

Hi Carvin,

Your profile is great! There's nothing wrong with it. If they weren't interested in the real you, you are better off knowing earlier on than later on - trust me.

There's nothing wrong with a dirty car, it is real life - that happens to most of us who own cars. I will, as a lady, not pose topless, but then it's a guy thing - you are allowed, lol!

Enjoy this site - it's not exclusively for millionaires - it is for millionaires, their friend/admirers (honest - check the name on your browser), ex-millionaires, aspiring millionaires non-millionaires etc!

LivnLov

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2012 03:12

Hey Carvin5String,
Brave for posting this :) And hey... if she didn't like your profile, while it was all you, then she's not your match! That is all :) Doesn't nesecarily mean your profile is wrong.
Perhaps it is an idea to just look outside your area.... give it a general search and just keep on promoting your qualities! She'll come :)
Good luck!
Anouk