#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > My location or me?! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
My location or me?!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2005 09:39

Seems like I couldnt get a date on this site if I paid for it. I am HOPING my location is the problem. But have you visited Montana? If you want me to move to bf america then it's possible.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 04:55

You're having problems getting a date? Are you kidding me? You're a sucessful, attractive man. Unless you are a sociopath, I doubt you have a very hard time getting a date. lol Come to the Appalachians... you'd have no porblem getting date here. :-) Okay, so here I am ... new to this whole online thing. I am not sure about becoming a member though. I think I mostly was just curious, you know. You see these "self-proclaimed gold-diggers" on Dr. Phil and he talks about what great men millionaires are, but that women like that are contacting them for the wrong reasons, blah, blah, blah. I guess I decided that I wanted to be one that was there for the right reasons. I want to be taken care of for once. I am not normally the one for the old-school ideas of a man "bring home the bacon," but I am sick of being the ONLY money-maker in the house. I work. I will always work, and I try to live within my means. I would like to be able to give my daughter (and future kids, I'm not done having them yet) the best. I think any good parent would feel that way. In your profile you said,"Must be able to program a VCR. Must be immature, ... have 42 kids, and be a welfare recipient. Must be high maintenance. You must be rich and about to kick the bucket. Your obituary will read 'so and so died while having great sex....' If you can have an athletic body at the same time that you are 100 years old that would be outstanding." Well, I can prgram a VCR. I have my immature moments... especially when on vacation or around the holidays. Sorry, only one 6-yr old daughter and I am not a welfare recipient. I'm not high maintenance... in fact I am used to my men being so. Not rich or about to kick the bucket, but my obituary will probably read just that. Email me, let's chat!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share