#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > Why is it that I don't attract White men? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why is it that I don't attract White men?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 21, 2012 12:16

Hello, I’m fairly new on here. I’m mixed black and white.
I don’t understand why with online dating I have no problem attracting white guys, but in the real world white men never approach me?

In the real world, black men will pull over, get out of cars and trip all over themselves to talk to me, but I can’t even get a second look from a white guy. I really don't care what race a man is, so long as he's a good person, but I just wonder why I never seem to attract white men?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 29, 2012 14:07

You know black men love the light skin, that is why they pull over for you.

Available only
to logged in members

Chat now 
Posted on Mon, Dec 17, 2012 00:59

My beautiful black ladies, please stop this foolishness. It is not your weight, or your face or blah blah blah. 
1) Online dating is tough for every one. I talk to blonde/blue eyed white women in the chat all the time who complain about dating being difficult. 
2) People perceive that flirting/dating within their own race is less risky. Black men find you more approachable...PLUS black men just tend to, as a difference of culture, often times be more vocal about approaching a woman. 
3) I don't care if you are Miss freaking Universe. No man with any substance, black, white or purple is going to date you if you do not have an excellent command of the English language and a good head on your shoulders. A pretty face, a great body etc will only get you so far. Work on educating yourself, becoming a better human being and you are SURE to attract an amazing man of any race. Although I haven't found the "one", I have found this to be true amongst my friends and colleagues. 

Good luck

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 07, 2012 22:54

Dear Quatz1,

I Hope you don't mind if i told you the trueth, your Problem is your Photo you have a very pretty Face but try to Cut Down some weight no Carbs at night some workout, because how do you expect to find someone online if you don't take Good care of your Body??? Then wear wear a nice Dress Take a better picture you will See how many Men will be interested in you. I Hope i could help.

Mimi

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 05, 2012 02:53

Hello
I need a white males perspective please. Yes i want a white male in particular not because i have a race fetish or anything because outside of this forum I do attact men of colour however they are not always what I am looking for and the white males i attract are all older I mean 65yrs and are better as friends.
So I really need honest feedback
Based on my profile would you be interested in contacting me or even dating me?
thanks for helping

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 13, 2012 17:46

I'm mixed and I don't really know the answer to your question, I'm in the midwest and have dated multiple races/backgrounds.  I suppose it depends on where you meet them and the approach.  Unfortunately, like you, it seems the older I get, the more I tend to attract a fool because my guess is that they are the ones bold enough to approach anyone, anywhere while others may be more reserved.  Maybe we aren't in the right places to attract the right guy. I personally don't care what their race is, I just want them to have some sense.  :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 10, 2012 15:20

I think it depends on where you live and where you go in your daily life activities. If you are looking for white men, then you need to go where the white men are located in your area.
I don't have a hard time meeting them offline. I live in California. When I lived on the other side of the country for a few years, I only remember one former coworker who was brave enough to ask me out. 
I think interracial dating is still a cultural taboo in some parts of the U.S. I remember being stared at like a monkey in a zoo before in a certain city in a certain state, because the gentleman I was with at the time was not black. This was no more than 10 years ago. Not everyone's family is open to interracial dating, and there are still people who are concerned with what their friends and family will think of their choice in a partner. What I have personally learned is that the guy who doesn't want to take you out  in public and if he doesn't want to introduce you to his friends, family, and associates, then you should waste your time and move on to the next one. There are those who will go out with you but wouldn't bring you home to meet their mom no matter how nice and sweet of a person you are to him.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 29, 2012 09:52

Thanks for your input Steve,
I have updated my profile - you should be able to see my pictures now. I had them on there before, so I don't know why you couldn't see my pictures before.
I was talking more of in the real world and not on this site in particular, but thanks for the pointers, I appreciate your input!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 24, 2012 09:14

looked at your profile and have a couple of thoughts.
First you have no picture and like it or not men are very visual. If they can not see you then they may not be able to see themselves with you.
Second you have restricted yourself to a very small geographical area. I understand your situation and your reasoning but the pool of white men on this site within an hour of you may be fairly small.
Thirdly there is nothing on your profile that "jumps out" to attract a man of quality. Could you possibly do a better job of selling yourself?
I am a white man that dates almost exclusively women of color and I would not have sent you an email based on your profile. Sorry if I am sounding rude but You ask for an opinion and this is mine.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 23, 2012 07:29

Thanks NGL - I think like you say we just haven't crossed paths yet.

In the meantime I'll continue to work on myself while waiting for that right guy to come along. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 22, 2012 06:58

Quoting calliope76:

Hello, I’m fairly new on here. I’m mixed black and white.
I don’t understand why with online dating I have no problem attracting white guys, but in the real world white men never approach me?

In the real world, black men will pull over, get out of cars and trip all over themselves to talk to me, but I can’t even get a second look from a white guy. I really don't care what race a man is, so long as he's a good person, but I just wonder why I never seem to attract white men?

@ Calli,, I have no idea you are a young beautiful woman,, you and the right guy just haven't crossed paths yet, be patient and strong. It will happen !