#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Business topics > Questions for Certified Women Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Questions for Certified Women
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 21, 2007 13:03

Hello!
I'm a young woman trying to find her way in life and I was wondering if any of you ladies that are certified millionaires would mind talking with me about your careers. What you do, if you have time to live a life etc. I really appreciate you stopping in here to take a look. Thank you. Happy Holiday's!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 28, 2010 04:43

Hi just want to drop by to inspired you on what ive learned in life..Keep on learning in a lots of things... will make you on the way of success.. Im not a College Degree or had a College Background....but thru the hardship that i encounter in life,makes me strong person... when i started working..Ive learned to save..every penny.. i always ask my self the WANTS and NEEDS in My self.. thats the most important thing in a Person to succeed something in life...(you know how to handle finances) when i had a chance to go to school while im working... i did that.. been to short courses..now im a baker, flower desingner,balloon artist,fondant cake decorator.Invest in knowlege or in some Productive way!! Guess im millionaire at skills,,lols after i finish my working contract here.. I can put a business of my own... Just keep on Learning . Thats the way to success..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 27, 2008 19:37

hi, I can say you dont have to be a certifeid member to be a member, I do know that you can have money and dont tell anyone.. and my business is Gold,, and if you want to become a Millionare , invest in Gold.. start small and it will go far.. Promise you that.. lets see, I do enjoy life everyday, its Beautiful, but of course Iam alittle lonely, but one day , My big bad wolf will come and play in the words.. and thats about it.... but what ever you do, do it Great!! have a great night and keep smiling, and remember ,, GOLD .. littlered..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 26, 2008 06:24

I'm not exactly a certified millionaire (yet), but I do relly well for a 24 year old full-time student, single-mom, and business owner. I do have a BA in Marketing in advertising and promotions, so basically I specialize in helping people sell themselves and their products/services.

If you are interested in chating with me eventhough I'm not a millionaire yet, I would be more than help to assist you.

- shontia