#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > The List... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The List...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 10:49

Has anyone ever sat down and made a list of exact qualities that you would like to find in the next person that you date? (Example: he must be respectful, have brown hair, be people-oriented, etc...)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 22:43

I once had a list of about 30 characteristics I'd look for in a man...prioritized of course. I met someone who I swear met every criteria on my list! I thought he was a Godsend. I fell head over heels in love. He was the worst thing to come into my life...extremely charasmatic, good looking, but very narcissistic, manipulative and mentally abusive. My list blinded me. I no longer have a list. I was married for 19 yrs to a man who had many qualities I admire. The man I fell for lacked these qualities...and I forgot to look for these qualities because of his incredible charisma. But I'll never make that mistake again. Then I met a man who has all the qualities my ex had that I admired, plus all the qualities I wished my ex could of had (on the side of showing emotion/affection). We're friends now, and I know completely what I want in a partner. So if you have lists ladies...be flexible, and make sure you truly know what are the important qualities in a person. And it is not his pocket book! Money buys material items which might bring comfort, but not happiness.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 22:34

List? Ha! Darlings, I have made so very many lists that if I went to file them it would jam my harddrive!! It's a womans perogative to have many many lists. Many different lists. Being a 24 year old Chicagoian, I revel in my lists.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share