#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > MEN ARE NEVER SATISFIED Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
MEN ARE NEVER SATISFIED
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 28, 2009 19:29

what can a woman do to make a man to come back for more, because they are never satisfied...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 12, 2010 19:49

Quoting HTG1961:

Dear Bonita,

what do you mean men are never satisfied? Of course they are if you take care of them right. Who have you been dating? Sounds like the wrong guys. Many men can be satisfied with a nice dinner out and some sweet conversation. It doesnt always have to be about sex. Which I suppose is what you are aiming at. With sex, men are easily satified. A real man will make sure You are satisfied over and over before he is satisfied. A real man will make sure all your needs are met and you feel loved and cared for. A real man will not take you to the level of intimacy unless he means it Just find a real man who knows how to love a woman.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, A REAL MEN WILL NOTICED ALL ON YOU,WELL IF HE IS NOT SELFISH, AND IS WILLING TO SHARE, LAUGH, TALK AND MORE. A GOOD REALATION BASED ON RESPECT AND ADMIRATION WILL TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN, IN ALL ASPECTS.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 30, 2010 08:49

Quoting bonita_92253:

What i mean is that I'm really the perfect catch, yet still single.... why is that?

Bonita,
most secure men, love secure women. It almost sounds by a few of your other posts,, your just a little to anxious to please.
Step back take your time getting to know the man.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 28, 2010 21:57

What i mean is that I'm really the perfect catch, yet still single.... why is that?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 28, 2010 21:37

So, what do we have that it's so powerfull? is it in between our legs?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 21, 2010 13:03

Be consistent and communication is key.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 17, 2010 10:12

The answer lies within yourself.  Ask yourself the same question.  "What would it take for ME to want to come back to a man?"  You will then find your answer.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 07, 2010 15:41

Stop asking him,,,what are you thinking,lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 02, 2010 07:35

I got your back Bonita,

I think we (men) failed to understand what your asking....... To me, when a woman is satisfied, then I'm satisfied. If that's not the case, find someone who will.... Your a woman, you deserve at least that much...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 28, 2010 21:15

Stop talking!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 25, 2010 20:23

Ever think it may just be you, or maybe you just pick jerks. Advise, if you want an actual man, than wait for him. If you go on a date and they try kissing you on the first date well good luck, if they try getting in your pants... toss them to the curb hun.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 05, 2010 23:19

Dear Bonita,

what do you mean men are never satisfied? Of course they are if you take care of them right. Who have you been dating? Sounds like the wrong guys. Many men can be satisfied with a nice dinner out and some sweet conversation. It doesnt always have to be about sex. Which I suppose is what you are aiming at. With sex, men are easily satified. A real man will make sure You are satisfied over and over before he is satisfied. A real man will make sure all your needs are met and you feel loved and cared for. A real man will not take you to the level of intimacy unless he means it Just find a real man who knows how to love a woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 19, 2009 13:52

LOL ....let him have a nap

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 30, 2009 04:06

depends what your talking about ?