Borderline Personality Disorders Message Board

• View author's info posted on Sep 13, 2006 02:27

beautynbrains4u write:
    No, Blue, It didn't work. Most "white collar" men couldn't identify the object. So next month I'm planning to attend a "blue collar" worker's convention...LOLOL! So if I'm gone for awhile....you'll know I've perfected my technique!!

looks like it might even be camo collar beauty. it all blends well with your energy I can see, be careful out there.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 11, 2006 06:07

beautynbrains4u write:
    Blue, I'm never gonna live down that (true) tic tac incident, am I...LOLOLOL. I guess I'll never be able to tell you about the stud finder I received as a gag gift from my fam last christmas. And here I thought you were supposed to tape it to your forehead. LOLOLOL!!

But why distract men hard at work??

now that was funny!!!!!! I think you just slide down and across the appropriate area and when the light grows you know you've hit paydirt. putting it on your forehead would work too, and you'll need help you perfect your technique regarding that approach!!
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2006 20:51

beautynbrains4u write:
    I'd put up my dukes, but those guys in the white suits have got me all tied up, LOL! (finally, my fantasy come true). LOLOLOL!!

Oh BnB, if I had only known. Women!! Such terrible communicators.

lol
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2006 20:28

beautynbrains4u write:
    Bernie,LOL, I'd put up my dukes, but those guys in the white suits have got me all tied up, LOL! (finally, my fantasy come true). LOLOLOL!!

you can distract them by shooting a few tic tacs out your nose when they restrain you to get those tie downs on you BB4
  • View author's info posted on Sep 10, 2006 17:25

U are oh so right I agree totally
  • View author's info posted on Sep 08, 2006 20:59

BeautynBrains,
    I am from earth. Everyone else is not.

I am sane, everyone else is not.

I am a perfect example of handsome and smart. Everyone else, especially those hunks, are really ugly and dumb as a stump.

And I am easy going, and if you don't think so, just put up your dukes and I will make you believe me.

I think I am beginning to see a pattern here.

Gota go, the guys in the white suits are calling me.

lolololol
  • View author's info posted on Sep 04, 2006 19:28

Teresa "
    And you state that a normal healthy relationship has blaming and accusations occurring rarely if at all. what planet were you born on? "

I don't think healthy people in a relationship do any of this, or any other type of bad behavor.

I was born on planet Earth. And you??
  • View author's info posted on Sep 04, 2006 17:11

Doctor Bob is in the house and if you do not comply or feel sorry for him then he will label you a BPD sufferer and its not based on facts or evidence, it's merely based on whats going on in his own mind.

Bob there is no excuse to manipulate 2 women which you have done and not actually cared for either of them because if you cared you would not have the two at one time or lead them both up the garden path eh! Thats you simply being selfish to your own needs at their expense playing one off against the other.

And because I wont accept that behaviour because i think its a very weak thing for you to do to both those women, you say Im BPD to distract from your own issues.

When you learn how to treat women with respect you may just meet the right person for you.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 04, 2006 16:53

ha ha ha Bob

The BPD label is usually denied by BPDs...look at Terasa blaming me and calling me the sick one. This is a typical BPD maneuver. Blame and accuse the normal partner. A normal healthy relationship has blaming and accusations occurring rarely if at all.

You admitted you was horrible to everyone around you when you suffered BPD yourself and yet you condemned all other BPD sufferers but not yourself.

Do not assume Bob that just because you take that bad stance when its the pot calling the kettle black that you can then throw your own issues onto me by blamming me and accusing me of being a BPD sufferer just because thats your only way out of your own behaviour by trying to discredit my intentions and turn me into a BPD because thats the best you can come up with. And to accuse me of being BPD also shows that you have an illusive mind that is paranoid and feels the need to bring everyone to your level of thinking.

And you state that a normal healthy relationship has blaming and accusations occurring rarely if at all. what planet were you born on?

Every relationship has its ups and downs and accusations or blaming and no relationship is perfect by any standards. You however feel the need to assume that everyone has PBD and you never had it confirmed your ex come bit on the side come g/f has it and you just made it up like you have just done with me too. You need an excuse for your behaviour and look at her or me to pin something on with no evidence other than your own assumption because it is you with the problem but you just hate to see that.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 31, 2006 19:00

beautynbrains4u write:

big22blue write:
    beautynbrains4u write:
    So true Big22blue, but often getting to that point is the hardest part. It takes many bumps alongside the head to knock some sense into us. Hopefully we find our way home before we are permanently brain damaged!

or old enough to not get too jazzed by much of anything, unless it is really worth the time and effort. same with people I think. if they are too tooooo demanding then you have to move on. drained brains only happen in the movies. drained hearts and minds happen when we don't know when to say enough!! We old Ayn Rand fanatics recite the mantra daily to promise to only do those things we want, and expect only that others would do the same. that way, a hand held out means something, as there is no gun at your head making you feel guilty. this is a tough situation when you're in it and you have to have a soft spot for this guys problems.

"Life teaches us to be less harsh with ourselves and with others" Goethe

Thus, In life I prefer to keep my hand out,but with age my reflexes are quicker. I'll snap it back in before I'm drawn into a black hole. Live and learn.

great quote beauty!! I'm stealing this when I deal with clients that feel everything slipping away. I'm the same way, and as I've gotten older, that hand is deeper to grip, but ready to snap back. we have a limited capacity to pull ourselves out of that hole. you are a smart girl
  • View author's info posted on Aug 30, 2006 20:35

BPDs do have a high rate of suicide because they often come with a plethora of other mental illnesses. They also engage in the dangerous behavior known as "splitting", essentially where all is viewed as "good" or "bad". There is no grey area. That sets up a scenerio for very extreme actions.
    BPDs also usually have a parent who has the same disorder. A good book to read on this topic is called, The Borderline Mother. Many people speculate that Lewis Carol's mom ( Lewis Carol is author of Alice in Wonderland) had BPD and the many female tyranical characters in his book are actual representations of his mother's many personalities.
    Also, BPDs engage in self destructive behavior.. notably cutting. If you are a cutter and a splitter, the diagnosis is usually bpd. A difficult crowd to handle indeed.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 30, 2006 11:07

I want the rights to the screen play.

I figure Demi can play the bad girl and MerylStreep should play the sweet understanding one. I can't figure out who the male star shoud be. Any ideas folks??

Are there any other important players I need to cast??

Do we need for the pope and the war in Iraq to get into the script somehow?

Who are we going to have get killed in the plane wreck on the mountain top, and who is going to hike out, eating bear meat on the way?
  • View author's info posted on Aug 30, 2006 09:39

beautynbrains4u write:
    So true Big22blue, but often getting to that point is the hardest part. It takes many bumps alongside the head to knock some sense into us. Hopefully we find our way home before we are permanently brain damaged!

or old enough to not get too jazzed by much of anything, unless it is really worth the time and effort. same with people I think. if they are too tooooo demanding then you have to move on. drained brains only happen in the movies. drained hearts and minds happen when we don't know when to say enough!! We old Ayn Rand fanatics recite the mantra daily to promise to only do those things we want, and expect only that others would do the same. that way, a hand held out means something, as there is no gun at your head making you feel guilty. this is a tough situation when you're in it and you have to have a soft spot for this guys problems.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 29, 2006 17:38

ha ha ha so she manipulated you by saying the things you wanted to hear eh lol your kidding right?

you heard what you wanted to hear and she didnt force you to listen. what did she do? drop her dress on the floor and you thought "yeah why not, once wont hurt, my other g/f wont know" and then you forgot about the other g/f you happened to aquire on route and then you done what exactly? bed them both during those stages of extreme manipulation?

sounds more to me like you want to be a player and leading both women up the garden path and manipulating both women because you know one is vunerable and the other has the hots for you.

Fasting is an under statement. You need to tie a damn knot in your willy and keep it under more control.

You should come with a "warning" label
  • View author's info posted on Aug 29, 2006 17:26

bob

you just cant help it can you lol

you love to put your bpd bit on the side down who was once your g/f then she is not your g/f, you put her down in a public forum, then you try and convince us you want nothing to do with her and put her down some more, then you get another g/f and then go back to your bpd bit on the side/ex g/f and let her move in and no way did she force you to do it, you let her move in, then you play the new g/f off by giving her false hopes and use her like a puppet on a string because you know she likes you and just like you did your ex and still do use your ex, and yes your an a hole.

I wish both of them would get rid of you because the more you say the more your looking bad. Your ex must run back to her other ex because you just dont know how to commit because you had another women and was seeing her and then let your ex move back in and she probably realised something was going on and ran off lol and probably ran to her ex.

OMG man where do you get off?
  • View author's info posted on Aug 29, 2006 04:23

beautynbrains4u write:
    What are you going to do with yourself?? Perpetuating the no win saga with BPD GF must be chipping away at your essence. Initiating a relationship with another woman, knowing you will leave her for BP GF because your still emotionally entangled...leaves you feeling guilty. Sounds like toxic overload. Have you ever tried fasting. LOL??

Seriously, if I may use your words, only an ahole, if you continue to hurt women by not being able to show up 100%, be emotionally available. Hopeful, doesn't cut it...you know that. But what about your choices and how they continue to hurt you?? I'd be more mad at myself than anyone around me. If going solo for awhile until you feel more grounded isn't palatable...best be honest, upfront with potential gf's, keep it casual. Course that will minimize the opportunities. If your other new GF (this is confusing..LOL) is aware of the hx, your susceptibility to BPD GF and she is sticking by you, I'd say you found a keeper. Don't blow it!!

what a tough discussion this is. saving the world is a noble adventure until one figures out it doesn't want to be saved and you should save yourself. charity begins at home, especially with the sanity we all crave
  • View author's info posted on Aug 16, 2006 15:10

RRed

I do not stoop to low levels of condemning those with health issues.

I do not pick and choose whom gets compassion, i simply to not secumb to others crass and rude comments aimed at those whom are unwell or vunerable in any way. I guess its easy to target vunerable people eh! Im sorry if it disapoints you that I wont jump on your band wagon.

ps I do not need to antagonise you, you have no problem winding yourself up.

Also, i do not choose who i have compassion for. Do you work with disabled or mentally disabled people?

An example here, if your sister had been severely abused, would you go to an abuser and ask for his advice? then look back at the posts one by one and see why i wasnt amused with your post.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 16, 2006 15:00

wwww.123456

Your obsessed. Pot calling the kettle black isn't it?
  • View author's info posted on Aug 02, 2006 16:30

There is alot of information on BPD on the net and its always good to look at several sites and not just one and if you know someone with BPD then this is a good way of understanding what it is.

Any drugs used for any illness, its always good to know what each one does and make sure you find out about the side affects.

Lombard, good luck with your son and hope all goes well.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 02, 2006 15:36

I have been trying to refrain from responding to your antagonistic comments, Teresa, but this takes me over the edge.

Tell me, how is it you have so much compassion for Lombard when clearly both myself, Bob and others have been involved with BPD people as well and have tried compassion to no avail? Do we not all deserve compassion? In fact, if you re-read one of Lombard's comments, he suggests that as well. Yet, you only respond favorably to Lombard.

Frankly, having your compassion means nothing to me, but am simply curious because you are so antagonistic and judgemental, as to how you decide who receives your compassion and who does not. The fact that you blatantly select recepients of compassion brings me back to one of my points: Everyone has boundaries and limits. We have all lived with people with this dreadful problem. A reasonable person and one whose nature includes compassion - would understand that anyone who has lived with a BPD deserves some compassion. Yes, even if they choose to disengage.

Make no mistake, I clearly understand that a parent's decision to disconnect from a child would be horrible and far more difficult of a decision than disengaging from a potential partner or even a sibling. I watched what my sister's disorder did to my parents and they have never walked away. Nor, do I have any doubt that if my son had this problem, I would spend my life trying. Yet, if you look at Lombard's comments v. yours, it is clear his compassion extends beyond his own situation whereas you seem to save yours for only him.

An indicator of a truly compassionate person is the ability to see many perspectives and still, even while not in agreement in total, extend some kindness or understanding of the other's situation. So, are you really the compassionate person you claim? I say no.
Follow - Email me when people comment