Brand New to System - Seeking Canadian Female Newcomer Introduction

• View author's info Author posted on Mar 25, 2006 14:17

Hi,

I am brand new to this system (literally within the past 10 minutes).

Currently live in Toronto, but just bought a second home in Canmore / Banff. Travel back and forth regularly. I am genuinely financially independent and single (permanently separated). Last November, I successfully sold my high tech company to a large US firm and no longer have the need to work. (guess than means I'm retired ???)

Not sure if my profile is approved / available yet, but would be glad to send details to anyone who asks.

N.
  • 6Comments

• View author's info posted on Apr 11, 2006 21:29

Hi Bobby,

I'm fairly new to this as well....so I guess I will just jump in and say Hello.
    Enjoyed reading your notes and your profile.
    Good luck in your search.
  • View author's info posted on Apr 09, 2006 22:58

bobby,

Very true; not to mention the oil credit each and every soul living in Alberta 'inherits'... ;)
  • View author's info posted on Apr 08, 2006 05:07

GoddessArtemis -

I have always loved the lower mainland and lived in Vancouver during the eighties. I still spend quite a bit of time out there.

Banff/Canmore was chosen as the nicest place in Alberta, which has some distinct financial (tax) advantages over anywhere else in Canada.
  • View author's info posted on Apr 07, 2006 16:40

Banff?

You should've crossed the Rockies to the left coast my dear. Vancouver is an amazing city; where else can you suntan on the beach and snowbard on the mountain in the same day?
    Cheers,

A.
  • View author's info posted on Mar 26, 2006 13:54

Thanks for the welcome.

There do seem to be quite a few people here from both Southern Ontario and the Calgary area. I am splitting my time pretty evenly between my two homes. Not sure where I should date :-)

I'm still having a look around, sent a few winks and even got a couple back.

Being a "computer guy" (or ex computer guy) I am pretty comfortable with forums / bulletin boards and hope to be a regular poster. (as long as I have something to say)
  • View author's info posted on Mar 25, 2006 14:41

bobbyfischer write:
    Hi,

I am brand new to this system (literally within the past 10 minutes).

Currently live in Toronto, but just bought a second home in Canmore / Banff. Travel back and forth regularly. I am genuinely financially independent and single (permanently separated). Last November, I successfully sold my high tech company to a large US firm and no longer have the need to work. (guess than means I'm retired ???)

Not sure if my profile is approved / available yet, but would be glad to send details to anyone who asks.

N.

Hi & Welcome!

Good to see another fellow Canuck on the site. Jump right in on the forums, it's a great way to meet folks. Best of luck in your search!
Follow - Email me when people comment