#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Brand New to System - Seeking Canadian Female Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Brand New to System - Seeking Canadian Female
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 14:17

Hi,

I am brand new to this system (literally within the past 10 minutes).

Currently live in Toronto, but just bought a second home in Canmore / Banff. Travel back and forth regularly. I am genuinely financially independent and single (permanently separated). Last November, I successfully sold my high tech company to a large US firm and no longer have the need to work. (guess than means I'm retired ???)

Not sure if my profile is approved / available yet, but would be glad to send details to anyone who asks.

N.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 21:29

Hi Bobby,

I'm fairly new to this as well....so I guess I will just jump in and say Hello.
Enjoyed reading your notes and your profile.
Good luck in your search.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 09, 2006 22:58

bobby,

Very true; not to mention the oil credit each and every soul living in Alberta 'inherits'... ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 08, 2006 05:07

GoddessArtemis -

I have always loved the lower mainland and lived in Vancouver during the eighties. I still spend quite a bit of time out there.

Banff/Canmore was chosen as the nicest place in Alberta, which has some distinct financial (tax) advantages over anywhere else in Canada.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 07, 2006 16:40

Banff?

You should've crossed the Rockies to the left coast my dear. Vancouver is an amazing city; where else can you suntan on the beach and snowbard on the mountain in the same day?
Cheers,

A.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 13:54

Thanks for the welcome.

There do seem to be quite a few people here from both Southern Ontario and the Calgary area. I am splitting my time pretty evenly between my two homes. Not sure where I should date :-)

I'm still having a look around, sent a few winks and even got a couple back.

Being a "computer guy" (or ex computer guy) I am pretty comfortable with forums / bulletin boards and hope to be a regular poster. (as long as I have something to say)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 14:41

bobbyfischer write:
Hi,

I am brand new to this system (literally within the past 10 minutes).

Currently live in Toronto, but just bought a second home in Canmore / Banff. Travel back and forth regularly. I am genuinely financially independent and single (permanently separated). Last November, I successfully sold my high tech company to a large US firm and no longer have the need to work. (guess than means I'm retired ???)

Not sure if my profile is approved / available yet, but would be glad to send details to anyone who asks.

N.

Hi & Welcome!

Good to see another fellow Canuck on the site. Jump right in on the forums, it's a great way to meet folks. Best of luck in your search!