#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Men > Why is so hard to find a man... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why is so hard to find a man...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 30, 2013 10:59

Yes.. Many of us asking this question.
I personally think you need to change your mindset and your thoughts.What  you think  of you will manifest.Stop focusing on why you can't find a man,and focus on the plethora of men who are available,because there is a plethora of them who are available.And they are FINE,FINE,FINE! Those men are open to being in a relationship.They can share their emotions and express their feelings.They were not intimidated by you and your beauty or goodnes.
At one point or another,we all define ourselves by who we're with to some degree.We spend so much time looking  for that person to complete us that we don't fully get to know ourselves to begin with; we expect someone to magically fill the void and instead of forming a genuine bond,we end up sapping their energy and draining your own.But what being single by choice has made me realize is that being in a relationship shouldn't be something you need,it should be something you want.It should come from the desire to share an experience rather than the desire to be completed. It's insane and scary-New Year's Eve at midnight,in the middle of a horde of kissing couples,totally and completely single for the first time.Scary,really.
But i tell  you right now,don't be upset about being single.Why would you want to be with some lame,and some loser who thinks" you're a good woman and  you deserve better than me". If you keep meeting all these men,then girl,be happy! It's their loss,not yours.
I suggest that you sit,be still,and be patient.If you're patient and wait for the man for you,there will be no mistaking him when he shows up.He will love you for you.
Keep enjoying yourself.Live life and have fun.Celebrate you.Love you and the man for you will show up and you'll definitely,be able to recognize him as he will recognize and appreciate all the woman that you are! Remain cheerfully single until then.
There are two kinds of sparks,the one that goes off with a hitch like a match,but it burns quickly.The other is the kind that needs time,but when the flame strikes...it's eternal,don't forget that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 21, 2014 09:40

It's like finding a needle in a hay stack! The search continues.......  be sure to stay positive and keep that smile on your face! Enjoy the adventure!!  :-)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 23, 2013 17:53

Love this! Thank you for sharing. Guess some of us are a little impatient. I've been guilty of it. There is just so much love to be shared, some of us feel as though it's just sitting there going to waste. To this I say "Get more hobbies!" Maybe you'll even find the person for you while you are doing something you love. A shared experience for the first time can make a wonderful memory to look back on. 

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 01, 2013 07:27

Well said, Blue, so good to see you in the Forums.  Keep up the positive thinking girl!!!!