#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Foreign Ladies for Marriage > Italian Man Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Italian Man
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 17, 2010 01:51

I am looking for a serious,intelligent, educated,learned, good looking, succesful, financially sound and loveful Italian. Too many demands?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2011 07:21

i agree...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2011 04:18

Have you compared the cultural traits of Italian men to that of those raised in other countries. Always exceptions, either way, but I don't find men from other cultures so spoiled by their mothers. Even when a few generations removed from the 'old country' here, it is a joke that It. men (they never consider themselves Americans) never want to marry until their mothers have passed away. Especially the younger ones in families. It. men consider themselves somehow superior over all other ethnic groups of men...I've reminded a few as a joke 'Did you know the Roman Empire FELL several centuries ago?...now just the 'roaming men empire' is left.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 23, 2011 16:02

I love italian men...so different than american men...I will find him someday! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 22, 2011 19:03

yesss.this is what I am looking for..an italian man from italy! :)))

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 17, 2010 11:20

I am laughing so much about my demands....I must be crazy or maybe drunk....hehehe.....Italians... :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 30, 2010 09:41

hehe

italian man

i am italian man

mafia mean criminality and is everywhere, kiss

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 08, 2010 16:26

Not really I feel I fall under this criteria.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 02, 2010 06:45

Just because an Italian may be serious, intelligent, educated, good looking and financially secure does not necessarily mean that they have any connections with the mafia. I live in Italy and know some people that are successful, well-educated, financially stable, all-around great people and ALL of them have no connections with the mafia.

But then again, why narrow your search just to one nationality? Today more than ever the world has become a smaller place, in part thanks to the internet, where it is possible to know and meet people from all over the world, literally. Each person having something different to offer.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 18, 2010 03:39

I think so Honey.......with the successful and finanacially sound, you'll get the mafia....without it is every other Italian....so think again and decide!!!

( I love Italians as well)