#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Why do all Millionaires think every women want's them Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why do all Millionaires think every women want's them
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 11:57

Why do all those that think since they have money that every women wants to be with them?
Why do all those that think since they have money that every women wants to be with them?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 22, 2008 06:22

Quoting blondegirl4u:

I think a better question is....Why do some women believe they ALL think this way ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 17, 2008 13:25

They dont.

Since you are on this website, you probably know that men stick around wealthy women , no matter how those women look like...:)
Real men dont. Real men stick around women because of who they are, not what they have and looks plays no role in whom I choose as a friend... now whom I'm attracted to is a different matter but we have no more control over what we're attracted to than we do which foods we like/dislike.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 03, 2006 07:18

ETnLady write:
Well, I am glad to hear that.My sons,who left for college and never came home, live in bigger cities now. They tell me I just need to get out of this small boring town. I would leave for the right relationship, but it seems elusive no matter where I am.

Small town's will suck you in. I live in a small town now, and am moving because there is nothing there. Even the cop's are bored and harass because they have nothing to do. It's almost impossible to make progress in small places.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 08:35

robtest write:
ETnLady write:
So. Robtest, did you grow up in E TN? Do you understand where I'm coming from with my thinking?

Grew up in Colonial Heights, and my parents moved down to Watauga St after I went to college. I go home 5-7 times a year now that Dad doesn't travel much anymore and was there about 3 weekends ago. Yes, I do understand where you are coming from but to be honest, perspectives/prospects aren't too much better here in the big city of ATL either...

How is ATL Rob?? I am moving there April 1st . I hope it's going to be good to me

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 27, 2006 12:06

ETnLady write:
So. Robtest, did you grow up in E TN? Do you understand where I'm coming from with my thinking?

Grew up in Colonial Heights, and my parents moved down to Watauga St after I went to college. I go home 5-7 times a year now that Dad doesn't travel much anymore and was there about 3 weekends ago. Yes, I do understand where you are coming from but to be honest, perspectives/prospects aren't too much better here in the big city of ATL either...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 23:14

ETnLady write:
Guys, I do have a question. I am on this site because I've had a taste of the good life and I love it! But why do rich guys and some not so rich want young trophies instead of real women who are not airheads and are comfortable with thmselves and know what they want. I am 55 and just about resolved that I 'll be alone the rest of my life because men my age want 30 yr olds?

Not all men do want women that are not comfortable in themselves or airheaded. Myself, I find that very frustrating and a tremendous communication issue.

It is small world sometimes, and I will not tell you that that type of mentality is foreign to eastTN. Of course, my mother married an imported man that came to Kingsport in the late 50's to work at "the Eastman" !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 13:10

Angyson write:
because it's true. look anna nicole.

Oh she was disgusting when she was doing that Anna Nicole show. Drinking that chocolate milk, spilling it all over herself while eating those doughnuts. Yuck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 08, 2006 00:39

Interesting battle royale between two diametric forces. Whatever happen to Junior Cotillion programs?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 16:07

Not trying to be rude and no offense BlondeGirl, but what are you doing on a millionairematch site if you don't want to be with one?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 14:20

hondo, you go big guy, because that woman is truly a GEM !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 00:28

GeminiDi write:
hondo1952 writes:

I'd really rather talk about you though Miss Gem.

Well, hondo, what would you like to know? My profile says a lot!

Gem

Yes it does!!! All of it is good too.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 07, 2005 18:40

Becuase, money is the root to everything including women. The amount of ugly fat men I see on a daily bases in California with super model look a like wifes, explains my point.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 04, 2005 18:50

GeminiDi write:
hondo1952 write:

I will just ask Miss GeminiDi to join me in the corner and quietly observe the arguments as we Alabama folks are so good at.

hondo,

I don't tend to sit in the corner. I join the ranks! lol My attempts to end the argument between weelassy and blondeindian weren't successful; however, I am very pleased to see that they have finally resolved their differences. Both are fine, strong ladies. :-D

Gem

As we say in the southern part of the state: You done good girl. I haven't seen any more argueing but I haven't been here. My little one has had basketball all weekend and that's time consuming especially with ice on the roads.

I know just from what I have seen of the two of them that you are right. They are both fine, strong women. I will also add beautiful to both of them as well.

I'd really rather talk about you though Miss Gem.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 04, 2005 15:34

well now that weelassy1 has grown angel wings, and im back to smoken the peace pipe, don't you think WE ALL NEED A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING HERE. I hate the side issues, we all are on here for some reason or another, so we don't need to argue period, and i hope more people take the oppurtunity to move on with all this drama and its been over in my book and it would be nice if we all could give eachother a patt on the back and go on with it...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2005 22:15

Weelassy1---after chatting with you, I have come to realize that jumping the gun on these threads is what is truly dangerous and hurtful.

I apologize with all my soul for my remarks, which were made in stupidity and ignorance. You are an intelligent, delightful woman and an absolute joy to speak with.

To anyone with doubt, this remarkable woman is forgiving, generous and wondrous in every way.

Weelassy1 makes Canada, an esoterically pleasing country, an even more beautiful nation. For all she is, I thank her.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 02, 2005 20:08

WeeLassy and BlondeIndian I am new here but have loved beautiful ladies all my life. I find you both to be very beautiful, interesting and fiery ladies. Both your profiles are well written. No man could ask for more than either of you offer in your own way. I can tell you though I wouldn't jump in bed between the two of you. Talk about getting caught in the line of fire. Something all of us old soldiers have done successfully or we wouldn't be old soldiers.

I will just ask Miss GeminiDi to join me in the corner and quietly observe the arguments as we Alabama folks are so good at.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 19:46

ohhh blimey!!

I am so lost here right now......I guess i missed alot of the posts here on this thread and i'm glad that i did.....lol.....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 19:39

Good grief

I just joined this site and am now thinking maybe it was a bad idea.....Where is the love?

Everyone is entitled to an oppinion whether you think it is right or wrong is Ur choice and that is fine also.....But is there really any need to be so rude?......

oh and good evening everyone.

*smiles*

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 07:21

the way you girls slander each other and call names... and spend hours debating on here... it's a wonder you have any life at all. lol What ever happened to lady-like bahavior and manners and being civilized adults? There is no need to air every little dislike or grievance you run across in life.. its gets way to tedious for us, and you I'm sure.

Back to topic
Ive rarely met a man who thought that because of his money would I want him. Although i ahve met many who thought that theri money could buy them what ever they wanted, including me. Usually if I cant find something I like about him (no mater how generous he pretends to be,) I take the door. After I'm the one I ahve to face in the mirror and in the morning....