#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Message board > You be willing to give up a million dollars for love?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
You be willing to give up a million dollars for love??
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 02, 2010 07:02

I did a search and didn't find a question like mine. I've been here for three months and have enjoyed it very much.

So considering the nature of this website, would you be willing to give up a million dollars to find that one special person, to, how do you say,,, , for richer or poorer, for in sickness, or health,to love and to cherish till death do you part????

Me? Yes I would. Money is important, but love to me, is priceless. Like that one song, "you can have my empire of dirt".....Nine Inch Nails

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 02, 2010 08:03

We give up all kinds of things for love and don't notice it at the time. It doesn't feel like we're giving things up; it feels like we're caring for someone. Like, when my lady clients quit their six- and seven- figure jobs to raise a family, they're gaining far more than they are giving up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 23, 2010 12:22

amore e la cosa piu bela ke ce nn conta da ki viene figli maschi amoci,puoi se ci sono anche i soldi meglio

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 21, 2010 00:37

Nice that was one statement that I told an ex.Never put your money before me.Well sorry to say Im single now I guess he thought I was lie n ,but his lost my gain.Nice to know in your heart threw broke or rich that person TRUELY has your heart at best intrest.

MSECLASS