#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Saying The L Word And Staying On The Site? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Saying The L Word And Staying On The Site?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 06:48

Do these two items actually go together? Am I crazy but doesn't it mean shopping is over after these 3 little words are exchanged? Need some input on this topic because I am very confused!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 17:13

Thanks Spinning for the compliment! I tried to check you out, but your profile is gone :-(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 13, 2005 14:51

The word "LOVE" has true meaning only to the one that says it. You can never know exactly what the person saying it means.

I love steak.
I love my mother.
I love all people.
I love you like a brother.
I love you both.
I love you so much.
I love her but I'm not in love with her.
I love her but I don't like her.

Anything said during the passion of arousal doesn't count. I can honestly say I have loved every women I have ever had sex with.

During the sex.

After, not.always.

Love is sometimes about how we feel at the moment it is said. I love her. Then I found out what she did and I knew I did not love her any more. I knew I could never love her again. Then I found out I was wrong and she was innocent. I love her. You see?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 05:27

Far out 1hotmama! You are so cool! It does feel like HS all over and that is what it is all about, having fun!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 15:48

It's really not big deal if you're in love and on dating sites. Some people are on for love and get off whereas some are not on for love. Some just enjoying other people's insight on certain issues or enjoying providing insight of their own, some look for travel partners, etc.. It's only a big deal to the person it's a big deal to.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 15:26

I agree MasRogue.....I have found someone to love off this site...but continue (and so does he) to subscribe and read/post on the forums. It's great entertainment for the money! It's like being in HS again. hahahhahahhaa

Anyway, just because we uttered the I love you's back and forth, doesn't mean we are dead to all others. Flirting and chatting with the opposite sex is a lot of fun and doesn't diminish the feelings that are there. Don't be so jealous or clingy, men don't like that. Have confidence that no other woman is competition for you anyway!! :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 12:47

Depends on your relationship and whether you've both made a commitment to each other exclusively.

Or we could revisit the Nightmyst issue - that is a member who is quite happily married, yet she chooses to stay here with all of us, give her input on certain topics, and stay in touch with her friends here.

So really - it's what the two of you agree to.