#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Long Term Relationships & Long Distance Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Long Term Relationships & Long Distance
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 17:43

Bonnie.. I think you may be right! CP will tell us when he gets back....
or not... who knows.....
If he suddenly shows up in LUX I'll be the first to let you know... or Gab, who knows. I think he has a thing for redheads. Me, I have a thing for....
well, can't say right now... gotta keep a few things to myself too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 15:33

Hmmm... You know what I have noticed? For the past 5 years, all of my realtionships have only lasted about a year... I think I would want to have a long term relationship, but I just haven't been finding the "right" person. -Haha don't mind me people. I just post stuffs out of the blue. *shuts up*

:o|
Rebekah

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 10:06

I guess i know where he has gone..up 101 to visit some one special...lol

I like to think that I may be instrumental in pointing him to the right direction..Cupid hopefully is working her arrows in the right direction...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 02:53

Hey,
Where has CP gone ? Has he started on his 101 trip already?

Min ..u are right ...The mountain does not go to Mohammed..he has to go to the Mt...maybe CP is on his slow boat to Lux with his guitar on his back...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 25, 2005 14:42

champagnepowder write:
Ok Min,

I feel your experience. Are you willing to cross the pond, because I'd love to take some lessons from you! In guitar that is ;-)

Hmmm... shouldn't the roles be reversed? The student who wants to learn should come to the teacher, no...?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 25, 2005 02:27

[Wait you've got the angle off a little bit and the smile is quite big enough.....

Cub you had me ROTFLMAO....c'mon you could have at least come up with an original pose!

Classic Cub, CLASSIC!!!

hey guys, tell me did I miss CUB posing like CP..??? I hate this difference in time zone I miss out on all the fun...:(

CP you know we ladies are going to vote you as the pin-up of the month..we are going to blow up your pic to poster size and hang it up our bedroom...lol..maybe you should start selling your posters here..
better idea we should do a calendar of all you guys in the raw for next year...www..CUB, Scripp..Scoular...anymore??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 20:55

Cub39 write:
Hey if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Wait you've got the angle off a little bit and the smile is quite big enough.....

Cub you had me ROTFLMAO....c'mon you could have at least come up with an original pose!

Classic Cub, CLASSIC!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 20:22

Cub39 write:
Hey if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

LMAO! Close Cub!,,need to drop your fingertips a bit!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 20:08

Ok Min,

I feel your experience. Are you willing to cross the pond, because I'd love to take some lessons from you! In guitar that is ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 09:53

My whole family is very musical - lol. Everybody plays either the guitar or piano or both. One of my great-aunts was a concert pianist - another played the violin. My grandmother played the piano beautifully and all the pieces by heart until she was 90! She's in an old folks' home now, 95 yrs old - still rather spritely for her age but no piano anymore.
Music is such a wonderful thing! Couldn't live without it.
CP: nope, Malaguena has absolutely no connection with the Macarena - Thank God - LOL!!
It's never too late to learn! I didn't have a clue about the guitar until my late 30s when all of a sudden I decided to learn how to play. The only thing I knew was to read notes because of the piano. I was so thrilled when my brother gave me his really nice classical guitar as a birthday present several years ago! One of the best presents I ever got! He plays very well. He really has an ear for music - plays the piano by ear too - can pick up just about any tune. I can't do that like he does - I need notes! But it's still great.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 08:30

Hey Min:

Is the Malaguena like the Macarena...let's hope not ;-p
I am sure you sound great and you definitely have a few years on me as far as guitar goes. I'm happy when I go from Am to Dm to C and still make the strings sound true. Ahh, the trials and tribulations of learning something new. It's still fun though...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 04:03

wow..min ..u sound very musical
I love listening to the harp..it is beautiful ...unfortunately I am musically dyslexic ..only could play by ear or by number which is Chinese style..I transcribe the whole tune 'Fur Elise' to number then memorise it and play till muscle memory takes over..v. painful way to play music..but playing by numbers mean that you could do it in any key as long as u know where the keys are on the keyboard..and is a good method to use for composing a tune..
I want to learn to play the piano all over again when I retire ...sure regret not taking music lessons seriously when I was young..it is a universal language which has to be learn young...play on maestro...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 22:24

Classical mostly - with some popular songs thrown in now and then. I've been taking lessons for the past 8 years or so. Have performed duets a few times and a trio once (that was very tricky getting the timing exactly right with 3 people - endless practicing!) Am preparing a duet now with one of my guitar buddies - a really nice feisty Spanish piece called Malaguena (one of the many versions of Malaguena). Would love to learn to play rock on an electric guitar and also want to learn the mandolin eventually... and would like to try my hand on the bouzouki (the Greek national instrument). But one thing at a time!! Right now I have my hands full with many other things too so no time.
At one time I wanted to take harp lessons but it was too difficult to find a used harp that didn't cost a fortune!
I play the piano. At least I used to... I've gotten rusty over the years - not playing enough. One day I would love to own a grand piano.
I guess I like the strings.... oh yeah, I've also taken drum lessons when I was in my mid-20s!
I love music - listening to it and playing it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 17:39

Min,

Practice, practice, practice...who said that couldn't be fun!!

So, do you lean towards classical, blues, jazz, improvisational...or something else all your own??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 09:57

Min and CP,
I shall be looking forward to a lovely duet then..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 09:10

champagnepowder write:

Minerva415 write:
CP: Oh darn, and I was hoping you'd say guitar or piano. ;-)

Min, both the guitar and piano are quite acceptable. I actually 'play' the guitar so we could make some music together, although I think at my current stage you would need to be lead and I could just be the rhythm ;-)

how are you so sure that you are not more advanced...?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 08:35

Minerva415 write:

Min, both the guitar and piano are quite acceptable. I actually 'play' the guitar so we could make some music together, although I think at my current stage you would need to be lead and I could just be the rhythm ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 06:49

Min,
I suspect my June will be sapped up with work..have decided not to go to Bulgaria this weekend and let my partner go solo instead, want to spend timw with my son before his final exams, have'nt seen my kids for weeks....am really tired with weekend 'red-eye' flights and quick turn around trips..spend far too much time at airports ..and can't stand yucky inflight food anymore..bliss for a short reprieve before the storm hits ...I don't seem to have time to unpack before my next trip comes again..phew..nothing like waking up again in my own bed..for the weekend!
piano, cello, guitar, viola...CP take your pick , all the 30 pretty Bulgarian girls are there for your pick...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2005 01:36

Bonnie: I'm away or busy the first 3 weeks in June but after that any time you want.... it'll be the middle of summer by then and hopefully the weather will be cooperating!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 22, 2005 02:14

Minerva,CP..
Nice to know that we are running a sort of tour guide agency here..just visiting each other could be a real adventure itself...
CP , looks like your backpacking adventure is now going to be a much extended one..Im leaving again for Bulgaria next week if u want to meet me there..lol
Minerva, when is the best time to see Lux..I might make a detour if I have the time...depending if I need to go off to China after Bulgaria..