#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Long Term Relationships & Long Distance Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Long Term Relationships & Long Distance
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 05, 2005 09:23

HI Chateau,
I hear what you say about this site and the difficulty of making friends in a new place. From my own experience, having kids or walking your dog here in London is certainly the best way to start making friends.. a hobby that takes you into a group or class of like-minded people...I have pockets of friends from different backgrounds and age groups whom I mix with and that broadens our perspective to life as well. Here on MM is another group that I have not met face to face but certainly daily over the forum. I have also been lucky in making some good friends, male and female from this site and continue to correspond regularly like penpals. I know the ones that you talk about, but don't let a few bad eggs spoil the rest for you. Focus on the nice guys and you will find that having turned enough rocks over, the real ingots will find you..
It takes time to find good friends, don't be shy and never hesitate to make the first move to extend that hand of friendship, you will be amazed how infectious that smile of yours could be, and you have it ..so go enjoy ourself..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 05, 2005 08:11

Dear Bonnie:

Thanks for the note. Your words were very sweet and kind.

You might be shocked to learn this but I don't go to the local watering hole nor do I go clubbing. I go to work and come home. That's why I'm on this site!! I don't but a few people here and the few I do know, I don't trust as far as I can throw them!!! I won't go out alone in the city.

I am not too hip on going clubbing to meet men although I do love to dance.

So, what does the new girl in town do in order to meet people?? I'm so new to this dating stuff. It's a different beast after being married.

I must say have been fortunate on this site though. I have emailed a few very sweet men and have met one gentleman. You really have to work at weeding out the people who are not so polite and honest.

I am considering removing my membership from here. I'm tired of men only looking at my photos and not reading my profile then contacting me. You know, I could be the biggest brattiest b#$%^ on wheels and they wouldn't know it because they don't read!!!! It would save a lot of work and time if they would just read. I'm not into anything casual and I don't want to get married at this phase of my life. I'm also very tired of men throwing money in my face to try to "reel" me in. It won't work, in fact it turns me off when someone brags about what they have and then they tell me they want to spend it on me. Get outta town, would ya?

I just wanted to thank you Bonnie for your kind words. I started to ramble on and on here and got off track! Sorry.

Take care,
Chateau

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 10:47

CUB,
Good on you, the star has shined at last...lol
www. the table has turned , you ahve to be the payer now for CUB's secret service.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 02:21

www...don't think CUB needs u as a mentor ..just look here , he is being stalked by so many young nubile beauties whom he has been charming all this while behind our backs..you seem to be the one who needs his help...

CUB, go charge www. and teach him some real lessons on courting and flirting and whipping..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 00:29

It is my duty, as a mentor, to tell him all I know. Esp what fun it is to polish bu*tts. He has been polishing his cars for years, so he should be a natural. Should be able to do 20 per hour, 10 each hand.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 15:51

Bonnie will never make the grade. Too much drama.

Im not the whipper nor the whippee...I m the teacher of the whipper..
www... wicked whipper wisher..u ain't gonna tell CUB how to whip or you will be whipped..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 15:51

Cub39 write:
oops, they found me. I'll just say that I'm sincere with all my matches no matter how far away they live.

when were you lost?? We didnt lose you..we were just to busy having fun to follow you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 15:48

13Bella13 write:
jade quit bein witchy im sure there are some SINCERE matches here

LOL what did I do now? Ohh you mean because I laughed dont you hehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 23:37

jade quit bein witchy im sure there are some SINCERE matches here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 23:16

13Bella13 write:
wellll
dayyyummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 22:52

wellll
dayyyummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 19:59

Cub " for this whip. It is the type with the leather"

Bonnie will never make the grade. Too much drama.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 14:50

Cub39 write:
Yawn, I need bare and spread for this whip. It is the type with the leather knob on the end with about eight little leather tassels coming out of it.

lol..Cub..you are learning fast with me..switch allegiance , www..ain't too good at this game of dominatrix..I have my knee hi-boots on and all the paraphernalia...all the bare necessities you will learn for just 2% spread ...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 13:55

Bonnie88 write:
hmm...Cub did you go visit LUx huh??

*sigh* I wish... but someone else has stolen his heart....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 02:34

Cub39 write:
I was afraid of that. I know all the sources in this chain. I have the whip out - there are lashes to give.

whoa..I see mini dictator rearing his little head..like his master slave driver..

I hear no evil, bare no evil and spread no evil and dare no evil and what whip are u using ? the one use on his horse BS?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 14:27

alittle twitty bird tells me...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 11:20

hmm...Cub did you go visit LUx huh??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 09:30

Scandal to hide....?? MOI?!
Cubby mon cheri, oh... you mean... where I've been the last few nights... tee hee hee

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 08:49

CUB..let us face it there are double standards in this world , one for man and one for woman. It is alright for a man to have a reputation, in fact it enhances his standing with women that way..but for a woman , any scandal is infamy and disrepute....NOT that Min has any scandal to hide ..huh Min..it is just that we women have more to lose than you guys!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 27, 2005 22:49

yes, Min this is no place to let out your secret fetish..there are eyes and ears everywhere...
So are we gonna sell some CP blown up posters to help him on his way?lol
Our maternal instinct starts rearing for these little lost boys...lol