#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Romance > Maybe I'm asking for too much...like say - manners? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Maybe I'm asking for too much...like say - manners?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 18:18

I have been on this site for about three days. Although there have been over a hundred men who have looked at my file, only four have responded, including IMs. Is every one just very rude, or is it me? I mean muggers in New York at least speak , lol. Just wondering...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 19:21

I've said it on other threads... some people say they just don't have time to answer their emails. Well, I answer each and every one of my emails, and 95% of the time, they reply back thanking me profusely for replying even if it wasn't the answer they wanted. It takes no more than 30 seconds per email... Like they say: it's the busiest people who always find the time...

It's called being considerate and courteous, and if someone doesn't reply, it just tells you that much more about that person...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 10:52

Thank you everyone, and srt10, I think you may have something with the "we respond to e-mail club", lol. Don't worry Katie, I thank you for the advise and your LACK of rudeness. Believe me, I don't take it personally. God help anyone who does - they would be in a mental institution thinking they were a glass of orange juice! I feel for them, but not too much. srt10, I think you're right, but there are some real people out there. Funny they call pigs "horizontal man" because of the similarity in anotomy. Give a new meaning to not throwing pearls before swine, heh? (man a in mankind, not bashing). Glad I met you all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 21:56

BBaby - do not take it personally. It has been said by almost every member here that this is toe oddest site. The percentage of eye candy, both male and female, is really high, new members get many views, but very few receive winks OR email. I confuses every new person who comes to MM. They look ... but they don't make a move!
It's nothing personal. Just remember .... perserverance!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 20:19

I agree. There are ladies that have looked at my profile, added me to their favorites and then don't respond to e-mails. Coy? No, damn rude. Maybe the three of us can start the "We Respond to EMail "club?

Half kidding, ~C

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 18:53

hi,

i dont know if theyre rude, but loads of people are fake on here, i means it costs so little to join up, so all these so called millionaires are just players , and lackeys.
your right tons of rude people,
what ever happened to simple manners .????