#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Women > intelligent,classy and beautiful have loads of loves to give Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
intelligent,classy and beautiful have loads of loves to give
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 23, 2010 07:44

why is it so hard to find real love these days?

are there still any good men out there ?

may be it is hard because we are not in the right place?

is it because most of the guys here are not that serious ?

someone help me answer this :-)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 29, 2010 09:30

Going by the pictures you are HOT! And it would be difficult to imagine you not getting the type of attention you need from men..actually there are thousands of guys ready to give you the love you need.If it is not coming now it will come in the near future and that means when you are ready for it and put your mind on it that you really want true love.Then it will come your way.In todays world you might think people have disengaged themselves from seeking true love.That is not the case but as someone commented here that we are thinking of sales,trying to impress the boss and so on and of course with the social networks all around us hey we are more than evere detached from the real good thing around us....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 27, 2010 23:28

that is difficult to imagine you have it "hard" to catch men you "want" ;']
i read your profile , you look very nice and happy , like in this topic you have pleasure to ask questions , i love that . may be because i am francais ...
why is it so hard to find real love these days? we work too much , always thinking of customers and boss
are there still any good men out there ? sure there are , most of them here should be workaholics ;']
i am not , have a nice day sweet looking girl

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 02, 2010 15:59

why is it so hard to find real love these days?
because its one of those things that hits you when you least expect it
are there still any good men out there ?
ive been raised by a single mom all my life, i know how to treat people with respect and share my affections. i think there are good men but "good" isnt very defined, but i consider myself a good man
may be it is hard because we are not in the right place?
it isnt about where you are that makes things right in my opinion, things work out for the best in the end no matter what, if you look at it like that can you really lose?
is it because most of the guys here are not that serious ?
i dont know about the guys on here, ive seen it all though, as my moms gone through it. all i can say is i know in life what not to do to people, such as lead them on the bs train, and take them for granite. some good guys do exist, same with women, in the end everyone finds there place, im young and i know what people assume of me, but for those who take the time find im more than meets the eye

Available only
to logged in members