#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Long term relationship and Love > Ready for marriage and kids..NOW!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Ready for marriage and kids..NOW!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 17, 2006 14:35

Hey, i am 22 years old. From Des Moines, Iowa. I plan to move to Ft.Myers, Florida with in the next year, to be closer Punta Gorda, where my sister lives.
I am looking for a nice, sincere, romantic, outgoing, commitment minded man for marriage.
I want to get married and start having children before I am 25 years old. So, as you can see, I feel like i am on the clock.
If you are interested, let me know!!!
This is a picture of me and my mother, my mom is the one on the right.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 30, 2006 21:29

Funny! Actually I'd be up for several kids, but I will admit that most women I meet don't always want to even have one, or sometimes one and at the most two. Must be a midwest or non-West Coast attitude eh?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 17, 2006 19:32

Me too, its amazing how hard it is to find a man thats interested in abig family.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 18:43

I heard that, good luck girl!

I'm looking for similar... I wanna have 6 kids by the time I'm thirty but I wanna get married before the end of the year, haven't found the guy yet but I'm actively searchin

Good luck to the both of us =)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 18:43

I heard that, good luck girl!

I'm looking for similar... I wanna have 6 kids by the time I'm thirty but I wanna get married before the end of the year, haven't found the guy yet but I'm actively searchin

Good luck to the both of us =)