#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > How do you define wealthy? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How do you define wealthy?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 18, 2005 02:10

Just curious how you define it. Is it defined by a minimum dollar amount and if so what is that amount and where does it come from? Do you base it from the net worth on a financial statement? Why would anyone disclose their confidential financial information on a website? Your thoughts would be appreciated and informative.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 13:13

And of course he can appreciate my culture and join in with the music, food and dance. I love anything mediteranean since my ancestry is from southern europe.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 13:10

My minimum standard is:

He has a job, he looks after himself and he is devoted to me and the relationship(the chemistry thing). The rest of the stuff is certainly a bonus for sure.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 10:36

sharp1 write:
thegoodlife2005 write:

sogne write:
One simple way I define it is that I haven't monitored my check book ledger for 20 years. Not that I'm limitless in my wealthy, but rather that I always have enough money in my account to cover whatever.
Last month a crud wrote a $10,000 fraudulent check after stealing my checkbook. Fortunately, he was stupid enough to write a fraud check at the same bank where I have my account!
Money has no value to the person ailing in health in a hospital; however, other than that, it buys time, the most precious of commodities, other than, or course, love and care.

Hello St Paul guy, I grew up in Stillwater! ;-)

Wealth. By a time a man is in his 50's (my dating pool, as I prefer older men), he should have something to show for himself: A lifetime of good decisions that translates to financial and emotional security. By 50 a man should have a job that earns just as much as mine, a decent home, a vehicle that runs, medical insurance and a nest egg for emergencies.

Above that, one man doesn't get extra "points" for being more wealthy than another . . . I just have a minimum standard and that's that.

Nothing wrong with that minimum standard...I look for same.

There go two of my dream ladies right out the window.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 14:09

thegoodlife2005 write:

sogne write:
One simple way I define it is that I haven't monitored my check book ledger for 20 years. Not that I'm limitless in my wealthy, but rather that I always have enough money in my account to cover whatever.
Last month a crud wrote a $10,000 fraudulent check after stealing my checkbook. Fortunately, he was stupid enough to write a fraud check at the same bank where I have my account!
Money has no value to the person ailing in health in a hospital; however, other than that, it buys time, the most precious of commodities, other than, or course, love and care.

Wealth. By a time a man is in his 50's (my dating pool, as I prefer older men), he should have something to show for himself: A lifetime of good decisions that translates to financial and emotional security. By 50 a man should have a job that earns just as much as mine, a decent home, a vehicle that runs, medical insurance and a nest egg for emergencies.

Above that, one man doesn't get extra "points" for being more wealthy than another . . . I just have a minimum standard and that's that.

Nothing wrong with that minimum standard...I look for same.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 13:47

sogne write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 13:15

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2005 13:14

to me wealthy is not having to worry about keeping to a budget, being able to go into a shop without hesitation and buy whatever you need and want. being debt free ie: the bank doesn't own you.....you can make the banks jump to your tune, having friend because they wanna be with YOU and not because you have the means of an above average life, and yes after taxes are paid......

that's my idea of being wealthy.