#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > are any posts for interracial relationships? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
are any posts for interracial relationships?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 13:56

You have nothing to compete with my vibrating bongo bu*tt concerts. I only select the best bu*tts. I should know, I organize the concerts, train and tune the instruments.

Even the Blue Boys have nothing on me, and they sell out everywhere.

MM ladies are welcome to send me bu pictures, taking applications now.

lololol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 13:47

VISUAL EFFECTS INDEED! Who want to watch middle age, middle spread rock?
Give them pretty faces, boo*bs and bu*tts and legs and the crowd will just swarm around , even if they just pose with the instruments and pretend to play..I should know , I organise them ..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 13:17

Bonnie, it Is the visual effects, VISUAL EFFECTS!!!!! Good vibrations.
I even wrote a song about that. lol

Lets see your machine compete with that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 02:11

I only need one compact digital stereophonic multi-machine to produce and simulate all the sounds I want..and with those 30 young talented girls, who need to have'over-the-hill' musicians on my orchestra playing cumbersome 40 notes from 40 unheard of instruments? and expensive as well!!!
Hey I m not such a stupid su*cker..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 00:21

We play 10 bongo instruments at a time.

Takes that many to have 20 notes.

Times two (wwwww and Cub), only gives 40 notes total. Can you arrange orchestra music with only 40 notes total being used?

Our fees are high, high, for bongo bu__ music. One of a kind stuff.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 13:28

HOld your wild horses guys!
jug and bongo bu*tt don't feature in my orchestra..you guys are thinking of your geisha revue ..in the pleasure quarters that you want to go play your sexy tune...I get you performance deal for 2% just bring your own jug and bongo..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 02:20

Bonnie ".5W, if he is a baritone could come along and add to the cacophonium ...if he has not keeled over by the long distance travel after all he claims to be just a homebody hill-billy..playing on his banjo..in the wilderness of Arkansas..lol

Actually, I am more of a bass than a baritone, but you wouldn't want to hear me sing.
I can't leave my moonshine operation for long, so need to let cub handle it.
Can't play banjo, more of a drummer. I especially good at bu*tt bongos.
lololol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 23:21

. Who wouldn't want to travel for snow in July and be nattered at in stereo? I think 5w might be interested in this travel package.

hmmm..that is quite a lure...stereophonic symphony...are u a baritone or tenor CUB? WE could make a very unlikely, unharmonious trio...5W
, if he is a baritone could come along and add to the cacophonium ...if he has not keeled over by the long distance travel after all he claims to be just a homebody hill-billy..playing on his banjo..in the wilderness of Arkansas..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 23:16

Cub39 write:

sharp1 write:
You can come too Bonnie! lol We could natter at Cub together...one on each side of him! lol

well that is all good, I'm awful at cleaning up continuously. It kind of goes in waves. Who wouldn't want to travel for snow in July and be nattered at in stereo? I think 5w might be interested in this travel package.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 23:13

Cub "be nattered at in stereo?"

I have already shot myself in the foot for this year. You take the gig Cub.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 13:45

sharp,
Looks like this is becoming a tour package site...Dom, Min, now you and Cub...packing our bags to visit each other, soon will be doing a home exchange plan...lol..would love to see Calgary again and head off to ski in Banff or Whistler...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 12:39

Bonnie88 write:
CUB...I have a very good cleaning lady..I pay to get the mundane done for me so that I could indulge in more exciting things..and if u came over u will be spared..for other distractions of course CUB...lol

Well start with Calgary and work your way westwards...like www..said it's colder there and the thawing might take longer..

Hahaha! Cub, fortunately I have a lady come in to help me clean, so you'd be spared that here too! It snows in July in Calgary some years...best to meet in the Okanogan in July/August it thaws there for 4 months of the year! lol You can come too Bonnie! lol We could natter at Cub together...one on each side of him! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 01:48

cutiipie write:
You act with "us" as you would with any other human, we often speak the same language, enjoy the same kind of music, and maybe even attend the same concerts, plays and other things that you seem to think only other ethnicities do."We" enjoy a vast majority of things that "you" do.Its amazing with the level of your education how really ignorant you are.I guess common sense missed you somehow

BRAVO FOR SPEAKING OUT Cupie...I have a black neighbor who feels the same..she is living with a White widower..and the nosey neighbors saw her in the garden and asked which part of the house she lives in, she grinned and laughed and replied tongue-in-cheek : 'the garden shed'..had she been a White girl, I don't think it would cross their minds to ask such a prejudicial question..
I often get salesmen and even a black girl asked when I opened my front door: 'Is the mistress of the house in?' I usually reply:' NO , I just work here.' ..and shut it to enjoy my peace.
I have had hotel receptionist ring up my room to make sure that I am not a professional call-girl working in the night..when I was travelling in my job..
Ignorance is played out in so many facets of our lives, that the only way forward is to ignore them and not let it aggravate our lives, since it is not our loss..and I have learnt to use it to my advantage now..and enjoy the last laugh..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 23:45

CUB...I have a very good cleaning lady..I pay to get the mundane done for me so that I could indulge in more exciting things..and if u came over u will be spared..for other distractions of course CUB...lol

Well start with Calgary and work your way westwards...like www..said it's colder there and the thawing might take longer..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 19:17

Just remember, those Canadian women only thaw out 2 months per year. Better get moving, summer is short up there.

lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 16:40

Cub39 write:
It might bring you comfort to think in terms of mileage but in time terms we may be less that 8 hours from you. Could show up at a moments notice, and I think that 5w is just crazy enough to do it. How does that make you feel?

Are you crazy enough to do that Cub? Huh, huh, huh? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 16:13

yeah, you willbe re-running it till the cows come home...moo mmooo moody moody blues...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 16:07

That would make a nice dream. I will start with the new programing tonight.

lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 16:02

www...in your dreams maybe..like counting sheep....ba..bababbattocks bbabttocks...bababttocks...bababutts...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 28, 2005 15:34

Bonnie: www...don't know if any geisha would want to work under a DOM..their bu*tt will be pinched all the time..just going thru quality control every morning..

Quality control involves much more than bu*tt massages. They would all love me and line up for seconds.

lol