#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > are any posts for interracial relationships? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
are any posts for interracial relationships?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 16, 2005 18:18

Cub "5w, what has one of these playgirls ever done to you to make you run"

First, I am scared of all females/women. I have two bossy sisters, bossy ex girlfriend, two bossy daughters, and three bossy granddaughters in training, -- and believe me, they don't need much training, especially the 3 year old.

Now, take a sexy playgirl, add demanding and bossy to the mix (genetic with females), maybe a little narsistic if you want real troubles, and you would never have any peace or sleep. After a month without sleep or peace, (or with too much bossy, demanding sex, depending on how you look at it) you may wish you had never heard of women and be ready to move to a deserted island. I have my boat almost ready. lol Better watch out what you wish for Cub.
lol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 16, 2005 17:06

So maayan, are you saying you would like to have a different man at every port or just the same man at different ports?? If it's the former then I would say that 'International Playgirl' definitely fits better ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 15, 2005 23:52

Cub -
"I'm all out of wind, someone else must pick up the ball on this subject"

Hey, I am scared of women period, especially playgirls. You get to play the whole game today. You can do it-they are only two women.

lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 15, 2005 15:22

Lol Cub, What my family means is why don't I look for love closer to home.

When I was 18 I went to the UK to be with my British boyfriend and I have traveled the world meeting lovely men along the way hehe. I guess I am a bit of an international playgirl..lol

Perhaps it's living where I do and the men that live here that makes me look further afield for love. I would never be satisfied with a man who has never traveled or experienced different cultures. I like a man who's interests are more than go to the bar every night out of boredom.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 14, 2005 19:45

As for myself I describe my family as a mini United Nations, my son is part African and my daughter is part Turkish...me, well I am Welsh/English/French.

Cub wrote "Question becomes, how do you signal back to the white men that they are Ok also? How do destroy the concept of "once you go black, you never go back"?

I had my daughter after my son so I think that is a pretty good indicator that I don't go for one look or skin color.

My family never had a problem with my dating different ethnicities, just the comment was "why don't you date a nice Canadian fellow?" lol I like men from different cultures than my own that's all.

I have experienced racism when I dated a man of color -from his family... I was apparantly "too white"??? I was good enough to provide a home and food and love for his children when they were unwilling to, but was not good enough to marry when their son managed to get back on his feet...

Sorry to say there's racism on both sides...

Love sees no color

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 08:26

Thanks for the kind words shreca. It's always nice to see some new faces exploring in the forum!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 05:17

Champagn, you are a man after my own heart. You are a great guy. Thanks for your input on this site.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 01:40

Violin

Send them on. One or a dozen. Can't be picky at my age - - and ugly too.

lol

wwwww

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 16:47

www. Will take your orders but can't promise they might take you..

Strings, will be violinist or cellist..

LOOK out here come the European girls..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 11:07

Bonnie, I want first class at bargain price. 2% is more than fair.

Yes, I might be good to get you out of my hair for a while. But then, I might miss the headache.
lol

Music: As you can tell, I am plenty windy, so strings would be best.
lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 10:28

Okay guys, I have finally got my huge Bulgarian visa, took up an entire page of my passport which will be a pain when I face the US immigration, two Communist regime in a month, they might think Im a spy..lol, so flying out tomorrow morning early, don't think I shall be missed here, in fact it would be a respite for some..to be rid of such a bossy old boot..lol

www..I could see you grinning , get this woman out of my hair...yeah promise will look for beautiful submissive Bulgarian mistress for you..one who is musical too..since I will be checking all 30 gorgeous female musicians to form the orchestra..lol ..so what music do you like..Paganini, Bach, Borodin, Piazolla? Strings or wind? Only 2% cheap cheap...:)
Will send you pics to choose...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 09:58

I m pretty good at tempting ..Champagne ..I will be in London till July 10th and leave for Fareast for a month , return maybe August 10th if I don't decide to go to China or USA via Fareast, depending on job demands, my holiday there maybe cut short..so if u are tempted to go to S. AFrica via London when i m around..do drop me a line..always keen to play host to American friends..

Women have evolved far more in the last 50 years , the feminist movement have left the men rather lost in the sexual equation and they have yet to find a comfortable role to achieve that equilibrium..or to be fair , the both sexes have to work out that final equilibrium..but Champagne you are right on about the fairer sex..we all age so much slower, inspite of being the baby machine..lol..hence I m continually being propositioned by men from 30 to 60..and long may that last!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 08:43

cub, no I havn't tried your strategy YET. I was engaged in 92, to a great guy (who happened to be caucasion). We never talked about the color subject. That's why this is so interesting reading the messages on here. I love men PERIOD. It doesn't matter how light or dark your tan is. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 07:30

I'd have to say that we (men) are probably a lot closer to our chest pounding ancestors than women. Somewhere in the evolution from Homo Erectus to Homo Sapien women starting looking a lot more beautiful and we just lost some of our hair ;-) Sorry I am biased towards the female form.

Bonnie, don't tempt me. I may be passing through that way on my way to S. Africa in August

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 03:35

However, if you look at the history of women, starting with Eve, you will see that no progress has been made at all.

LMAO

Small wonder, since she evolved (maybe that is not the appropriate word) or came from Adam's rib..what do u expect..the fact that she is what she is today , a far cry from him..is an achievement!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 00:36

If you look at the history of NASA, you will find that it didn't take long at all to get to the moon even.

However, if you look at the history of women, starting with Eve, you will see that no progress has been made at all.

LMAO

lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 23:41

wwwww123 write:
I guess I am outbid.

Back to my perfect woman invention I guess.

you had better start cracking NOW..if it took NASA that long to shoot upwards,, you will be too old by the time the robot female model is anywhere near completion, suggest you make room for her in your coffin to accompany you to heaven? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 23:40

I guess I am outbid.

Back to my perfect woman invention I guess.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 23:28

[Whole Package -

www..IN YOUR dreams maybe..lol

YOu have not even revealed your bid...Champagne has the first offer..
you will get second offer but only a 'used' car ..for a dodgy driver..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 23:18

"imperial court" - dreaming
"concubine contract: - dreaming

"hand-pick the rest of your harem for you while I travel?" -- Right on.

lol