are any posts for interracial relationships? Interracial Relationship

• View author's info posted on Jun 30, 2011 01:06

How old are you? And where do you live?
  • 182Comments

• View author's info posted on May 20, 2011 19:36

A very nice one baby, you are hot as fire, love it.

• View author's info posted on May 04, 2011 18:38

I had a few interracial relationships in the past...some worked out, and some didn't. It wasn't cause of race, it was because we were 2 totally different ppl, who wanted 2 different things, we didn't see eye to eye.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Jul 01, 2010 07:02

things are different in Canada vs America,there are places in the States where interracial couples are still viewed as a no no.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 21, 2010 19:11

I've had several interracial relationships. They are like any others... some are jerks some are cool. Marriage on the other hand seem to be a wake up call though, the thought of "bringing you home to mommy" does not seem to sit well. Usually by the time the relationships blossoms that deep we end of breaking it off. Fam and Friends cannot take it. However it may be the region I'm in - western, KY.
  • View author's info posted on Mar 24, 2010 01:22

The statement I love white men, is that saying that you dont love black men, or men of color(maybe asian). But you've dated black men. What are you really saying? Seems to me that maybe white men is your choice and not a man.Lady's please, if you have a preference then just say it. I would'nt say that you are a racist but an easy out for you would be to make certain decision's in life that I find very sad. I am a black male and personally I dont care what color a woman is(most men dont) but the thing is a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman and I will not switch races just because of my experiences with one race. If that were the case I would be looking for a purple woman by know. Just stop it please!

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Jan 21, 2006 13:27

jessiko555 write:
    I believe in interracial matches cos I myself am a product of one..and I didn't turn out too bad now did I? hehe.. Anyways, I think it depends on what races. I know for myself, if a chinese were to date a dark person, it would be highly looked down upon maybe because of movies and television putting bad ideas into their heads. it also depends on what is your environment..is it mostly caucasian? Asian? .....Living in this muslim dominated country there is HUGE racism. Mostly against philipinos and Indonesians and Indians cos they are imported for labour work.

I personally could not see myself marrying a black man but I have no problems marrying a white, european, asian or spanish (drool)....but that's just me. It would cause too many problems.

I have had to adopt 2 different cultures being that I was born an raised in Canada, am Catholic, but also practice buddhism from my mom's side of the family and trying to learn chinese to converse with most of my relatives. But I love it, i think different cultures are beautiful and amazing!!

I'm sorry, but to say that you wouldn't date someone because it would cause to many problems is the biggest load of crock I've heard by far. (Excuse my language). Isn't that just perpetuating the cycle? In France I've heard a lot of men say they wouldn't date an Asian woman because they would get harassed. If you won't date someone simply because of what color skin they are just say it, but don't make up some stupid excuse to justify their claim.

In the African American community, black women get the wrath like no other if they are seen with a caucasian man. Yet my boyfriend is white because we care about each other and we couldn't give a rats @$$ what anyone says. This is 2006, if you can't accept people for who they are and rely on how other people are going to perceive them, then you are the epitamy of a loser with a functionless brain who needs to grow up.

I'm sorry but hearing ignorant stuff like that really burns me.
  • View author's info posted on Jan 17, 2006 09:52

I believe in interracial matches cos I myself am a product of one..and I didn't turn out too bad now did I? hehe.. Anyways, I think it depends on what races. I know for myself, if a chinese were to date a dark person, it would be highly looked down upon maybe because of movies and television putting bad ideas into their heads. it also depends on what is your environment..is it mostly caucasian? Asian? .....Living in this muslim dominated country there is HUGE racism. Mostly against philipinos and Indonesians and Indians cos they are imported for labour work.

I personally could not see myself marrying a black man but I have no problems marrying a white, european, asian or spanish (drool)....but that's just me. It would cause too many problems.

I have had to adopt 2 different cultures being that I was born an raised in Canada, am Catholic, but also practice buddhism from my mom's side of the family and trying to learn chinese to converse with most of my relatives. But I love it, i think different cultures are beautiful and amazing!!
  • View author's info posted on Jan 15, 2006 11:10

I think folks will talk about anything. whether it is a white and black relationship or one that has abuse in it white on white and black on black and so on. some folks just like talking about others it gives them the feeling that they are better than another or they are doing so much better than another. it is like these shows on TV in the day time. airing all the dirty laundry so all can see and talk about. don't folks have anything better to do.
    they should tend to themselves and see how they can improve their own life, than to pull others down in the site of more narrow minded folks as them self. when will we learn to just be happy that two folks have found each other and love each other. that would be the more sensible thing to do.

oh but I forget we are not a sensible breed. what ever race. we fight and war all the time and talk about the non important things in life. and not living in peace and finding our own happiness. it's a shame really.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 30, 2005 19:51

edloverbob write:
    I happen to be black, and also, happen to date more whie men than blacks.I am by far not a racist, i grew up in africa whare racism is a hard off.Well, there is tribalism, but thats a different story all together,now i live in the USA and it goes without say that racism is common place.I have experienced the worst and the not so bad cases,and i have come to the conclusion that i need to be reffered to as black,and also have developed irritaliblity towards the so called liberals who say that everyone is the same,and those who wish to burry the past.o me the past is the future, and I have no patience for those tryng to disregard that.

You should try chicken and lotion.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 20, 2005 23:09

I don't care about he stares when I'm with a white man. I am Black & Cuban. Try dating a European white man and Europeans are very different from Americans, most are not prejudice at all. Actually race almost never comes up. People usually identify with there own and what there life experiences are, so that's why most people date there own. I love white men, but men are men, as long as they are treating you well and you are happy, who cares. Love and happiness see's no color. That's my testmony. I've dated black men also.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Sep 18, 2005 20:26

I am for men period. I've dated and loved both black, puerto rican, italian and plain old white. Enjoy each for what they gave and had to offer.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 30, 2005 17:28

I seriously hope noone takes Ramana seriously as a representative to his race. Don't let this one immature character sway you in a negative way. there will always be ignorant people on the internet who like to cause trouble. Instead we can just have a good laugh over what is so obviously a fake profile.

My thoughts on this. Why haven't we moved forward enough as a society worldwide that forums like this aren't even created? We're all people, like to be treated the same, same feelings, emotions, wants, desires. It's our insides that make us who we are and to me (and hopefully someday the whole world) none of this matters.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 23, 2005 07:17

I'M DOWN WITH WHO EVER TREAT'S ME RIGHT WHITE, BLACK YELLOW, RED, GREEN WHO EVER TREAT'S ME RIGHT
  • View author's info posted on Aug 22, 2005 00:35

ramana write:
    Nothing wrong with interracial dating for entertainment purposes, but interracial marriage is stupid and interracial kids is the most terrible think to happen. I say so because I think mixed children turn out to be whackos and confused. Besides I also think my race (East India) is genetically superior in terms of cleverness genes.

BTW I really don't think there is too much prejudice out there. For most people race does'nt matter ..... the size of the wallet does! So to get pussies of other races is not that hard .... the problem is how to get rid of them after a while.

That is the most racist and MCP remark I have ever heard in my life. You are Irony personified.

I think you need to go to the Psycho thread.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 21, 2005 23:10

Besides I also think my race (East India) is genetically superior in terms of cleverness genes

Would you please list the Nobel prizes awarded to East Indians in the last 80 years and then list the total number or awards for that period. I like proof of rash statements.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 21, 2005 14:47

Nothing wrong with interracial dating for entertainment purposes, but interracial marriage is stupid and interracial kids is the most terrible think to happen. I say so because I think mixed children turn out to be whackos and confused. Besides I also think my race (East India) is genetically superior in terms of cleverness genes.

BTW I really don't think there is too much prejudice out there. For most people race does'nt matter ..... the size of the wallet does! So to get pussies of other races is not that hard .... the problem is how to get rid of them after a while.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Aug 15, 2005 01:13

Wow, yes Maam, lightening in a bottle, you surely are. I am a white male, too old for you, unfortunately, but I have dated several women of different races. I would date you in a second, and show you off anywhere. I once fell in love with a woman of color, and she with me, but I was married at the time. I never felt more in love, or less concerned about her color. She was, as you appear, all class, beautiful, and inside... the finest woman I ever met. Admiralty1

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Aug 10, 2005 11:49

this lady you talk of had bad skills at selecting men. you dont have to take any thing just because of the color of the skin,that one would have a perferrance for. then there are these who just look for drama! in a relationship.

folks will talk all day long about someones relationship if it is filled with drama and mess and she brings it to everyones attention. even if they were white and he bet, spit or drag her in the mud. folks will talk about something. that is sad too. why dont folks want to see others happy with in any kind of union! i am not going to live and love mama or dad. my only concern would be him and me,living and loving!
  • View author's info posted on Aug 10, 2005 11:38

I am open to love now someone please tell this one what color love is?
    cause I dont know!. any relationship is hard what makes it work is the two who are in it. stomy wheather all around these mean other folks of the world!!! why? I go to his strong arms to give and get my comfort. we are at peace with in this love. but it can be hard sometimes.
Follow - Email me when people comment