#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Millionaires who are online > Anyone successfull in meeting a man here or found a good match? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Anyone successfull in meeting a man here or found a good match?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 03, 2005 13:16

Has anyone on this website actually had a chance to meet someone for dates etc.?
I correspondet with a few men, but when the time comes to meet, you'll never hear from them again.
Also, has anyone on here actually found a match?
Your comments would be appreciated.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 18, 2009 06:50

Linda I can only agree. It is creepy but they share around your details too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 02, 2009 05:44

I can only say SORRY for the emotional mishap. It's a shame you had to go through this. You sound pretty genuine and nice and as such deserve a better deal.

Having said that, it would be fair too to hear the other party's side of the story. I am of the belief that no matter how flat a pancake is, it must have two sides.

But I will advise that u don't lose hope in search of a man. There are very good men out there (of which I am one of...lol). All the best.

X

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 26, 2009 11:09

Hello Tinker,

Please have a look at my profile and lets see if I can make a difference.

x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 07, 2009 13:31

unfortunately no. Serial daters, pretenders, liars, and con men. Be careful on this site. Few are as presented.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 30, 2009 13:22

I think that 80% of the men here came just to play and have sex...(the reality) and the other % came to find a real relationship..Thats my opinio and its too sad.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 07, 2009 14:42

Hi Everyone!

Since I just returned from the Lone Star State (Texas- y'all) I have not had a chance to chat with anyone. So fill me in with the details.

And Ms Bavarian Lady,

Yes to your question. I have met, and had quite a few fun times with people I have met here on MM. It does exist here. But be aware, I have also met a couple of ones that could be considered dangerous or stalkers! So be careful before you go all out and check them out first. But, you can have a wonderful time with these individuals as well.

Katie Sweetie,

Just had to say hello darling! How are you? I will just have to send an e-mail to my lil cutie pie! Stay healthy, warm, and dry up in Canada Eh? lol.

Talk to everyone soon!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 05, 2009 01:15

Not yet. Have emailed and winked at loads but either do not hear back or if they are kind enough to respond, I usually find that the distance is too great (most in USA, I am in Europe).

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 26, 2009 02:48

I've trusted and lost out too but your situation is far worse..made me feel better about the con artist that bluffed me. I hope you have better luck soon. I've been a member of various dating sites for a few months and stuggle to find men that have any money to date or they do and I am not attracted. No matter if its a free site, a paid site or a millionaire site, each site has people praying on others for things other than love... Its absurd but many ask for money...if they ask for money, they are no good! On the bones of my ass, I would never ask anyone for money..I normally say no but one time I said yes and lost out on a lot of money as he turned out to be an ordinary scab...I'm an idiot at picking people sometimes..live and learn huh!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 05, 2009 10:53

Hi Bavarian lady
Ive met 3 from here. One , an American was lovely but worse than broke.
Another , I cant even bear to think about with a photo taken 20 years ago then an Italian who i loved , took my money and broke my heart.
Better luck next time eh??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 07, 2009 07:31

Hi Marissa

Your one lady I really find interesting and would love to meet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 09, 2008 10:41

Hi Everyone!

Well lil ms Katie Girl K2B, How has life been treating you up past the 50th parallel in Canada sweetie? Drop me a line sometime darling!

Hi to everyone else- Bavarian Lady, Cutie Lip, Sharp1, Good Life 421, Blonde Indian, Rob Test, Slow Mo 2000, and anyone else I might have missed lol. Say Hi sometime and fill me in on what's been going on. Talk to everyone soon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 08, 2006 14:45

Hi Everyone!

Hallo bavarian lady,

In Beantwortung Ihrer Frage: Ja. Ich habe einige Damen auf diesem aufstellungsort getroffen. Ich habe auch einige Manner getroffen und einige Freundschaften auch gebildet.

Entschuldigen Sie bitte mein Deutsches, wie ich aus Amerika komme und Englisch meine beste Sprache ist, obwohl ich 50 Prozent des Deutschen (Vater) von Hamberg bin, und 50 Prozent der Franzosen (Mutter) von Reims Frankreich.

Es gibt ziemlich viele gute Leute hier, also amusieren Sie sich. Geben Sie auch acht, da es einige schlechte Leute hier auch gibt. Kleine Dame der besten Wunsche und "PROST". Gesprach zu Ihnen bald.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 02:38

bavarianlady write:
Has anyone on this website actually had a chance to meet someone for dates etc.?
I correspondet with a few men, but when the time comes to meet, you'll never hear from them again.
Also, has anyone on here actually found a match?
Your comments would be appreciated.

I've met some darling men from MM, BL, and I have many friends here who have gotten together too. Some work out, some don't. I reccommend, if you ever visit the US, that you seek out Cub39 in Ohio. He's a sweeheart, a gentleman, and also "sex in a sugar cone!" Most of the ladies enjoyed some great beefcake shots of him this past summer. LOL

I hope he comes back, along with Pete and LookAtMe, Bernie, BillZeke, Melinator, (Ed) and Rockin' ... all wonderful guys. And also Rajun ... now that he's a changed man. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 01:50

Sexaydaph18 write:
TravellingJean write:
prettytxcowgirl --too bad babe. He played ya!

He turned the tables on you!!!! Har. Har. I hope he takes you for everything.

70% divorce rate, 90% initiated by you women. You take his house, his kids, his assets. Do you want to hear the War Crimes: 15,000 guys a year are committing suicide per year. In three years , you've got the causalities of the Vietnam War! What he did to you is done to decent guys every day. I hope more of you have to deal with us turning the tables. Suck it up; deal with the emotional distress. How does it feel to be emotionally distraught?

You've destroyed marriages with your frivolous divorcing.

The "Millionaire Next Door,"has completed thorough social science research on millionaires in America.You should read it. They're in their 50's,60's 70's and 80's. You'll never know them cause they don't flaunt their assets.You can't tell who they are!!!THEIR DIVORCE RATE IS 8% ,not 70% like with you gold diggers on this site.

How many of these guys would marry you so you can cash out? They have 30-40-50 year old marraiges with high quality women.

Millionaires have an 8% divorce rate! There are no millionaires on this site; they're all posers and players. Suck it up bi*tches!!!!

so what your saying is your not financially stable?
lol
daph

Sexay ... you touche' TravellingPants with one little question. Zorro can't match you! Good one!
LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 14:14

What I am not:
* wealthy
* just looking for entertainment
* definitely seeking a partner here now

What I am doing here:
* since I am single, I am mixing here
* offering one more warm, caring heart to the party

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 16:53

TravellingJean write:
prettytxcowgirl --too bad babe. He played ya!

He turned the tables on you!!!! Har. Har. I hope he takes you for everything.

70% divorce rate, 90% initiated by you women. You take his house, his kids, his assets. Do you want to hear the War Crimes: 15,000 guys a year are committing suicide per year. In three years , you've got the causalities of the Vietnam War! What he did to you is done to decent guys every day. I hope more of you have to deal with us turning the tables. Suck it up; deal with the emotional distress. How does it feel to be emotionally distraught?

You've destroyed marriages with your frivolous divorcing.

The "Millionaire Next Door,"has completed thorough social science research on millionaires in America.You should read it. They're in their 50's,60's 70's and 80's. You'll never know them cause they don't flaunt their assets.You can't tell who they are!!!THEIR DIVORCE RATE IS 8% ,not 70% like with you gold diggers on this site.

How many of these guys would marry you so you can cash out? They have 30-40-50 year old marraiges with high quality women.

Millionaires have an 8% divorce rate! There are no millionaires on this site; they're all posers and players. Suck it up bi*tches!!!!

So your point is???? Your playa and I am a bytch? Sounds like a match to me :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 16:43

I am here, crossing my fingers, on my knees hoping I meet someone hhahahah or I am becoming a born again nun :) I haven't dated in 4 years. . . so I guess another 20+ wouldn't hurt. . . I am hoping to meet some people here to enjoy life with and maybe more.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 05:30

bobsthename write:
I never saw that 8% statistic. That makes me even rarer! A 40's millionaire...hmmm. I think I will auction myself on ebay.

If your rare, that makes me even more rare! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 05:03

I never saw that 8% statistic. That makes me even rarer! A 40's millionaire...hmmm. I think I will auction myself on ebay.