#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Interracial relationship > THE BLACK WOMEN ADVENTURE? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
THE BLACK WOMEN ADVENTURE?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 20:17

Are there any guys ont he system that are actually looking for African American women? I seem to keep running into guys who have never dated a black girl before, or who claims to have and just looking for that first time. There is a lot more to African American women than just trying to experience them.
Are there any guys ont he system that are actually looking for African American women? I seem to keep running into guys who have never dated a black girl before, or who claims to have and just looking for that first time. There is a lot more to African American women than just trying to experience them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 11, 2008 22:18

I only date black women. You know "Once you go black......" Sorry but white women bore me.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 13, 2007 14:05

Are you black? You don't look like it.
I mean, i'm not trying to be rude

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 01, 2006 20:27

There is no such things like a right race. There is only feelings from people in question. With whom will you do this and that. What is acceptable for you and your circle of friends. I have never dated a black or coloured girl, but I have chatted a bit. Strange, but in the beginning I thought that black girls had a fantastic warm mind and much fealing. But, the black women I turned into were really cold ones. Anyway, there is not only good or bad people within a race. There is much here that we do not know anything about. Anyway, I do not think that the whitest women are the most attractive neither. It is the total personality that counts.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 12:43

I seem to be having a hard time meeting men that are interested in black women. And I am looking for something serious. Those that actually show interest only want to have sex or play weird sex games.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 09:19

Girl, when the make up comes off, I am not sure if some of us are human! I have seen some boogar wolves when the war paint comes off! hahahaha Always offering my humor.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 22:03

owhitfield_77429 write:
I can agree on some of the comments. I get a few responses from men saying that they never have been with a black woman. We then automatically think that we are not wanting to be the guinea pig for this person. It is not always like that, perhaps they have never come across a blk woman that they are compatiable with. It is just a preference for me to date white men. We seem to get along better. I know who I am, and about my culture. I feel that because of the way that we raise our sons make them treat women diff. I am sure there are bad people in all races, but again, I have been treated better by white men time and time again. I am not ruling blk men out, but I just know what I am attracted to.

You should ask them if they've ever been with a woman from the Human Race. lol Black, white, blue orange, green we are all women when the cloths and makeup comes off. LMTO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 19:08

I can agree on some of the comments. I get a few responses from men saying that they never have been with a black woman. We then automatically think that we are not wanting to be the guinea pig for this person. It is not always like that, perhaps they have never come across a blk woman that they are compatiable with. It is just a preference for me to date white men. We seem to get along better. I know who I am, and about my culture. I feel that because of the way that we raise our sons make them treat women diff. I am sure there are bad people in all races, but again, I have been treated better by white men time and time again. I am not ruling blk men out, but I just know what I am attracted to.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 17:50

Sexaydaph18 write:
hondo1952 write:
waaay kewl dude im an ARMY BRAT also!!!lol

wish i could stay in one place,,i move every 3 years but im goin to college now so i can stay where i want!

I know that feeling Daph. We used to do that moving thing too. I got more of it when I went in. I've been here in one place for 10 years now and my feet are itching to be moving on.

Where are you in school? What is your major?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 16:03

Hello Sweetie,
Well I'm a gorgeous black woman myself and I will say this, If a man likes what he sees he will go after it no matter if it's new to him or not. So if a man has never dated a black woman show him a new expierence that will be everlasting.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 11:20

It is true ID is extremely racist, however I'd rather see what I'm fighting than swing at racism in the dark as it is in bigger American cities.

Bigger cities are content to use poverty, lack of educational options and crime to disguise racism or perpetuate racism.

I know exactly where I stand as a person of color, minority, African American and African in Idaho. And it's not a pretty experience but its been a learning experience. What is the saying, "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 11:12

How are we ever going to find love if we are too busy bickering about color. We could argue the race issue for a life time and still not solve it.

Living in ID I must admit my chance of dating a white guy is 99% (.4 percent blacks live in ID) however, I don't specifically look for a certain race.

I'm hoping that love sees what is in the heart not how much pigment a person has or doesn't have.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 13:50

Lexus, well said. CALL ME! lol You look so sexy.
Sorry if that is a bit forward. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 11:00

I have dated a number of black and or hispanic women. Just as I have dated white women. One thing I have noticed is that I forget all about the color of the skin about 10 minutes into the date. It seems that the women are the ones that think about it more. If a woman is smart and beautiful they are no matter their race or color.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 09:40

waaay kewl dude im an ARMY BRAT also!!!lol

Then you know exactly what I am talking about. I'm sure it's even better now since I grew up in the 50's and 60's. There were more problems than there are now, but still it was a wonderful way to grow up. Luckily my teenage years were spent in south Alabama where my family is from.

Evey time my dad would come back from Viet Nam he would be stationed at Fort Rucker, which is our home, as a flight instructor. The family cemetary is actually on post there.

Contrary to popular opinion throughout the rest of the world Alabama did not burn in the 60's and there were not problems in the entire state with integration.

Admittedly there were died in the wool racist and still are. Many are still fighting the Civil War. There were many, many more that were good people and always tried to do the right thing. That's something that was never put in print or on television.

This is way off topic but something that always bothered me and I just wanted to throw it out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 10:42

babydolly write:

Babydoll I'm just looking for a woman that will love me as I will love her. That's pretty simple. In the meantime I will flirt with everyone and attempt to show my sense of humor. Hopefully someone will notice. I'm not partial to green but any other color lady will be fine with me.

In your case you are drop dead gorgeous, sensuous and sexy. What man wouldn't love to be with or marry someone like that? The only experience I ever looked for was with the person. Luckily my parents taught me we are all the same and I grew up in a military environment (Army brat) that only reinforced what I learned from them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2005 00:39

i think all of us need to remember one thing.we are all created in gods image,so we need to get past white ,black,red,yellow or what ever you want to call youre selves and remember we are people,we are all preashish in gods eyes and should stop the divishion and come togather as people ,not colors.we all bleed red.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 10, 2005 18:24

Sexaydaph this is for you..
Please by all means don't take this the wrong way. My intentions are to educate and share my insight and wisdom from one sister to another. To say that you prefer white men because black men treated you bad years ago- sounds like bitterness. Move past it.
Maybe you should try to surround yourself with a different cipher of brothas. There are many degrees to relationships and aquaintences and be leary of your company because while you may think that it's all peaches and cream, you're being used. All it takes is the right words the right actions and the right moment. I myself am proud to date a black male or a white male, or indian, or asian or martian if he's genuine, original, respectful, intelligent and full of life.. Don't limit yourself to one particular group or race for that matter. In time you will mature and by the way honey--we are black "women" NOT black "girls".. We have some growing to do.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 07, 2005 18:01

I don't date caucasusians because of all the things i've read in history, made me not to believe in cross breeing. Now, I am not a racist, nor do I hate other races, or think my races are above anyone else's either. I'm just putting in my two cents.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 06:54

Maybe that's how you see it, and of course the way we grow up affects on down the line. But just because a hand full of an ethnic group treats you wrong doesn't mean you turn your back on all of them. I myself have just started talking to white males, and yes I'm being treated right, but some black males treat me right also. You just have to divide a person's personality from their ethnicity. Right now I don't care what kind of skin my man has, as long as he has skin, and knows how to treat me like a queen.