#1 Dating Site for Successful Singles and Admirers

Home > Millionaire Forums > Newbies > Hi I am new ...Sarah Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Hi I am new ...Sarah
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 08, 2005 07:05

I just wanted to introduce myself and create a circle of friends male or female! Maybe meet the one too!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 23:17

SARAH ... I AGREE WITH YOU..THERE IS SOME INTERESTING "BROWSING" TO BE DONE ..BUT , UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE "REGULARS" YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET MUCH ATTENTION..SARAH , YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A QUICK WIT , AND A SENSATIONAL SENSE OF HUMOUR .. YOU WILL MATCH UP WITH ANYONE ON HERE .. GO TO SOME OF THE THREADS THAT HAVE MANY USERS AND JUST JOIN IN ...MOST OF THE THREADS NEED A NEW PERSPECTIVE , AND SOME NEW LIFE .. YOU WILL HAVE FUN , I THINK.. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU. ALSO MANY PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE , AND WHEN THEY READ IT THEY WILL LAUGH JUST AS HARD AS I DID ..HAVE A VERY GOOD WEEKEND . JEFF
SARAH ... I AGREE WITH YOU..THERE IS SOME INTERESTING "BROWSING" TO BE DONE ..BUT , UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE "REGULARS" YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET MUCH ATTENTION..SARAH , YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A QUICK WIT , AND A SENSATIONAL SENSE OF HUMOUR .. YOU WILL MATCH UP WITH ANYONE ON HERE .. GO TO SOME OF THE THREADS THAT HAVE MANY USERS AND JUST JOIN IN ...MOST OF THE THREADS NEED A NEW PERSPECTIVE , AND SOME NEW LIFE .. YOU WILL HAVE FUN , I THINK.. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU. ALSO MANY PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE , AND WHEN THEY READ IT THEY WILL LAUGH JUST AS HARD AS I DID ..HAVE A VERY GOOD WEEKEND . JEFF

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 19:56

Thanks jeff! Unfortunately, this site has a lot to be desired.....so I am finding out! But thank you fo welcoming me, and I am glad I could make you laugh! All the best to you too!

Sarah
Thanks jeff! Unfortunately, this site has a lot to be desired.....so I am finding out! But thank you fo welcoming me, and I am glad I could make you laugh! All the best to you too!

Sarah

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 11:13

SARAH.....YOU ARE FUNNY...SMARTA** ..GREAT PROFILE , AWESOME SENSE OF HUMOUR..!! I WISH YOU THE BEST ON HERE , AND IN ALL THAT YOU DO..JEFF

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share